mrtcase1

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 2:58 pm

war of angel shutting down

shaiya like game shutting its doors
I am not posting this because of trying to get people to go to a new game... simply put, aeria games should like the competition. But, in my book, it isnt no competition. Shaiya is the bomb, and will hopefully always be. But, because of economy issues, and during down time, sometimes I go to war of angels. Which, on dec. 27th is fully shutting down. I only suggest, if you are experiencing down time on shaiya, or other games, or just want something a lil different once in awhile, give it a try. before its gone... I had to go into the graphics section and turn down all the graphics on my computer to get it to run properly, but after that, I enjoyed it. Some others from shaiya have already played it, and dont like it,,, some have played it, and like it,,, But, before it dies,,, give it a try, be nice if aeria games bought it, and redone it somewhat for slower computers to run it, so we could still keep a good game,,, ( IN MY OPINION ),,, Everyone has their own opinion on games, but, it would be nice to have the right and privilege to at least have some people check it out, try it, it does have awesome graphics, if your computer can run them, It has its downfalls, just like shaiya has it downfalls, but all in all, I feel was worth posting for others to at least see another good game similar to the greatest game online. I will never put shaiya down except for its prices on selling and buying things. But, if area games want to take on another project, I suggest aeria games takes over war of angels, and turn it into another great game like shaiya... taking the wonderful programmers at aeria games, and a game like war of angels, combine them, it would be right up there with shaiya. Easily... So, I didnt want to spam this in game just brought it up once, and am trying to honor the rules of shaiya, but just posting it in the forums,,, so, if its against rules, im sry, but, think it should stay, and all you programmers, and employee's, could really enforce the idea of taking on a new project of making war of angels into another great game through the aeria company... I talk to GM Micheal quit often, ( from war of angles, hope I spelled the name right...lol ), Id hate to see Micheal have to look for new work because of this issue... PLEASE AERIA GAMES, GM'S, I know Im only one person, but, if you go and play the game, and like it, post it here, ( providing I didnt mis-understand the rules and the post is still here ), post if you like the game here, and see if THE GREAT AERIA GAMES, GM'S, OWNERS, PROGRAMMERS, CAN SAVE A REALLY GOOD GAME.

THIS IS A SUGGESTION TO ASK AERIA, THE GM'S, TO HELP SAVE A GREAT GAME...
I know you guys dont get requests like this, and it didnt really start out that way, but, sitting here typing this I realized, how awesome the programmers here are, great marketing strategies... that aeria has, I can see the GM'S here turn war of angels into one of the most top notch games ever developed,,, I understand not all good games can be saved, but, if enough people post here before war of angels if fully shut down on dec. 27th, WOULD IT BE WORTH CHECKING INTO?
Advertisement

alwaysbanned7

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 4:10 pm
Aeria Games does now have programmers... Not ones good enough to develop a game anyway. They have salesmen and laborers of the electronic media field, that is all. Everything they sell is someone else's handi work

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
PostedDec 07, 2012 12:25 am
I think what he/she is trying to say is they are suggesting AGE buy the rights to War of Angels and host that because their current host is closing the game.

Did I understand that correctly?

Sig by TenshiMari<3

glapfir

Rank 1
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:51 am
Think of aeria as the clerk behind the counter of the rental car place, they just rent you the car but they didnt make the car and they have no idea how to fix the car if it breaks.
They only know how to rent you a car and sell you trinkets like christmas tree air fresheners and tweety bird floor mats.

mrtcase1

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:07 am
This is all interesting, but,yes, buy out war of angels, and then host it, or, like shaiya was taken over by another company recently, think the name started with a Z, but, cant remember, the name Zoho, pops into mind,,,but, that wouldnt be all of it,,, Mehrvigne is correct...Sorry, been talking with GM Michael from war of angels,,, great person.. which is warofangels.net he is usually located in the first town in the game trying to help people, kind of like a GS, OH, and likes to wear a monkey suit....lol... and rides a mount like a flying turtle*lol...
But, with the property stuff, which I feel aeria could provide, could make this game flurish again,, if nothing else, may not be as great as shaiya, but, in my opinion, close...

Sry for any miss-understanding...