PostedDec 10, 2012 7:49 am
This is the spirit on Shaiya:

shane247

Rank 1
shane247
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:07 am
freako2k wrote:
shane247 wrote:
I currently play WoW pretty much because shaiya at the moment and the last 2 years SUCKS,
If your not into buying HUGELY overpriced AP then dont bother. (4k plus in dollars)

I pop in to shaiya forums to check on the progress and see wether or not the PM/GM team will pull there heads out of there backsides and make it fun to play again and NOT a wallet warrior fest and being plauged by spoilt little rich kids with daddies credit card running around in maxed gear thinking PvP is killing people 20 to 30 levels lower then themselves, then running around trying to justify such awfull PvP attitude by stroking each others egos.

I'm offended. Some of us actually earn our own money. Surprised I try to look at it this way: I have to use my real life skills which is to go to work and earn money so I got the right to be overpowered compared to those that doesn't work IRL. In comparison WOW and many other MMORPGS are different in the way that they reward those who doesn't have a life outside the game. They reward those who doesn't go to work to earn money. I have tried WOW and many other P2P games and I just can't get good at those games since i can't spend that much time in front of the computer.

I am proud to be better at you in life.  

Proud to be better then me at life ?.. wow what a huge assumption seems to me your not that good at life at all lol typing that complete dribble out to stroke your own ego and completely assuming im either poor, which im not and that im unhappy in life which im not, you are the exact reason why people get a bad name and the exact reason why so many players are tarred with the same brush as people like you.
All you have shown is your an egotistcal fantasist living in your own hype, to assume so much lol...seems money hasnt bought you a brain yet has it.

Signature deleted due to shaiya sucking so bad

shane247

Rank 1
shane247
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:10 am
Alastoreo wrote:
Notice how many "I"s in that statement. Very Happy  

Exactly lol this guy/girl seems to be very immature.
Also likes to assume quite alot lol which also shows the extreme immaturity.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:43 am
in very general terms with exceptions to the rule. When it comes to the gears etc. (not physical skill) the following tends to be close to the mark.

P2P = biggest time investors tend to the top.
F2P = biggest cash investors tend to the top, with the added rule of those who can invest big time and big cash being in the top of the top.

I simply had no chance in the P2P I played to be ultra-competitive/uber-geared, cos I played 2hours a day, which isn't even time to complete half the instances it had as dailies, compared to 16+ hours others played xD

Of course had I played it from the time of my illness in 2008/09/10 however I would have been ok I'm sure

shane247

Rank 1
shane247
PostedDec 10, 2012 11:58 am
JamesGodden wrote:
in very general terms with exceptions to the rule. When it comes to the gears etc. (not physical skill) the following tends to be close to the mark.

P2P = biggest time investors tend to the top.
F2P = biggest cash investors tend to the top, with the added rule of those who can invest big time and big cash being in the top of the top.

I simply had no chance in the P2P I played to be ultra-competitive/uber-geared, cos I played 2hours a day, which isn't even time to complete half the instances it had as dailies, compared to 16+ hours others played xD

Of course had I played it from the time of my illness in 2008/09/10 however I would have been ok I'm sure  

I can understand what you mean. with work and my family i dont get alot of time on the computer to play games right now i only really play WoW for quests and the experience, i would play shaiya BUT not untill they sort it out and fix all the crap the PM/GM/sales team have done to it.