x86_64

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:54 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
/Sigh

So much negativity.

All of it due bear in mid, but non the less, this game could have been something amazing... Instead we have... this.

I miss EP4 shaiya...  
don;t live in the past
Advertisement

.Hani.

Rank 4
.Hani.
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:21 am
After all these replies dont think this guy will come Shaiya lol . Shaiya old days was fun was good to play many good people i know here some are not xD but most of them are good xD

cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:24 pm
Max lvl? I think everyone agrees that the max lvl is 80

Is there good PvP? not answering... I dont have enough pvp exp for my opinion to be valid.

decent enough PvE for lvling? The answer is no. You cannot get to max lvl on PvE. Around lvl 55 or so you must go to PvP maps and players that are much higher lvl than you can and do shut the map down for hours at a time.

EXP rate? It isnt that bad I guess. Sometimes dying can cause you to loose alot of exp. (there are items for sale in the AP item mall that prevent this loss of exp)

Do you absolutely have to invest in AP to build a good character? Yes. It is rumored that ppl have become very strong without buying AP. I suspect some of those ppl are closet AP spenders. I suppose in the past it was possible to get strong farming but those days are long gone. There are 3 modes easy hard and ultimate and ultimate mode recieves more stat points per lvl than the other 2 and has skills available that the other 2 dont. If you play ultimate mode and you dont have an item called a ress rune activated your toon will be deleted. Ress runes are available for cash in the games item mall.

Are there many or any good farming areas? No. There are faming areas and a few ppl have already named them but i would not call them good. There is little point to farming anything unless you are lvl 80.

How is the game play? I like the game play. The controls are easy and moving around is not hard at all. The community has its good days and bad days. There is a global chat channel called Trade Chat that is good for buying and selling items as well as pointing out other peoples mistakes and making public your complaints about the server merge.

If anyone can give me answers that would be much appreciated

cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:30 pm
TassadarMajere wrote:
glapfir wrote:
Yes you do have to spend a lot of money if you want to pvp in this game.

after about level 55 there is forced pvp,well it`s pvp if you consider getting killed in 1 hit by players who are 25-30 levels higher than you are,pvp. it`s forced pvp because you can`t level above level 60 unless you pve in a pvp zone that is open to level 80`s of the opposite faction.

I agree with most of your post except this part. You are not forced into a map. You could very well grind in Jungle, Desert, CS, pando, OI, or even dare I say it, D-water.

The problem is what are you rushing to 80 for? PvP? What will you do once you're at 80? The exact same thing you are saying the other faction is doing.

The exp is not slow nowadays, compared to a year ago the exp is much faster. The grinding is easier and 10x faster. You don't even need to grind, someone else does all the work and you get the exp. I fail to see why VR/PR is the issue. Again is VR/PR the only place to get exp?

To the OP question, best to try this out but don't spend anything until you see the results after a few months.  

out of those locations you listed 2 are non pvp maps pando and oi
I think at lvl 60 or so the pando mobs give 0 exp and after lvl 55 the exp you would get from them would be too low for it to be a valid option for lvling

OI is a farming map that is not always open. When it is you have to run thru a pvp map to get to it but if you do manage to make it you will find that the mobs there have so much HP that killing them for exp is foolish. Also at lvl 68 or somehting like that they give 0 exp as well so you are forced onto pvp maps to get to the max lvl

Miss_Lu

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:01 pm
Jhalia wrote:
Run you fool! Run!  

Wohooo.....

Hey dun listen them. Sell a kidney and get a 2nd job to pay to be even in pvp. What do you want more... those few k $ are it worth.

Are you to poor to play shaiya, then move. -.-

CupidoMinuo

Rank 2
CupidoMinuo
PostedDec 09, 2012 10:00 pm
shane247 wrote:
I currently play WoW pretty much because shaiya at the moment and the last 2 years SUCKS,
If your not into buying HUGELY overpriced AP then dont bother. (4k plus in dollars)

I pop in to shaiya forums to check on the progress and see wether or not the PM/GM team will pull there heads out of there backsides and make it fun to play again and NOT a wallet warrior fest and being plauged by spoilt little rich kids with daddies credit card running around in maxed gear thinking PvP is killing people 20 to 30 levels lower then themselves, then running around trying to justify such awfull PvP attitude by stroking each others egos.

Turn back trust me, we just got a new patch for pvp invasion its pretty awesome.  

Although I play a different game to WoW.... ^^^^^^^ THIS by oh so many times. Trust me, just stay with WoW or try something other than this. You won't be playing Shaiya at its best, that sadly was 2 years ago... =\

freako2k

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
freako2k
PostedDec 09, 2012 10:37 pm
shane247 wrote:
I currently play WoW pretty much because shaiya at the moment and the last 2 years SUCKS,
If your not into buying HUGELY overpriced AP then dont bother. (4k plus in dollars)

I pop in to shaiya forums to check on the progress and see wether or not the PM/GM team will pull there heads out of there backsides and make it fun to play again and NOT a wallet warrior fest and being plauged by spoilt little rich kids with daddies credit card running around in maxed gear thinking PvP is killing people 20 to 30 levels lower then themselves, then running around trying to justify such awfull PvP attitude by stroking each others egos.

I'm offended. Some of us actually earn our own money. Surprised I try to look at it this way: I have to use my real life skills which is to go to work and earn money so I got the right to be overpowered compared to those that doesn't work IRL. In comparison WOW and many other MMORPGS are different in the way that they reward those who doesn't have a life outside the game. They reward those who doesn't go to work to earn money. I have tried WOW and many other P2P games and I just can't get good at those games since i can't spend that much time in front of the computer.

I am proud to be better at you in life.

yaynot

Rank 2
yaynot
PostedDec 09, 2012 10:55 pm

I got the right to be overpowered  

See now why you should run, turbochargd?

Chicken Little was right, you know.

servertrade

Rank 2
PostedDec 10, 2012 12:33 am
freako2k wrote:
I'm offended. Some of us actually earn our own money. Surprised I try to look at it this way: I have to use my real life skills which is to go to work and earn money so I got the right to be overpowered compared to those that doesn't work IRL. In comparison WOW and many other MMORPGS are different in the way that they reward those who doesn't have a life outside the game. They reward those who doesn't go to work to earn money. I have tried WOW and many other P2P games and I just can't get good at those games since i can't spend that much time in front of the computer.

+(1/0)

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedDec 10, 2012 1:49 am
Notice how many "I"s in that statement. Very Happy

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!