Delimano

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:02 am
great_orion wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:
sxty9 wrote:
Is there good PvP? ------ no <---Absolutely right

decent enough PvE for lvling? -------- long hard grind that is not sprinkled with enough quests to keep you occupied

EXP rate? ------poor <-- Absolutely right

Do you absolutely have to invest in AP to build a good character? ------ yes, thousands of dollars <---right

Are there many or any good farming areas? ------ no creatable items and very few items to farm to sell and a ridiculously low drop rate

How is the game play? -----player community is like no other you will ever experience - that is what keeps players here

In summary - go back to WoW  

PvP is quite good in all 3 zones,i dissagree completley with you that pvp is bad.Its not the end of the week and some players have gotten 5k kills,so lets say 7k per week.If 7k kills per week you call bad then idk what you can call good pvp

EXP rate is good imo.It keeps you lvling but its not slow.I tried some other games and Shaiya EXP is a lot faster then some other games.I myself lvled from 70-80 in a week or so.

You do need to invest in AP to become uber and competitive but not thousands of dollars.

You should probably try shaiya out and then decide wether you like it or not.The game is so much fun to me, so manny people you will meet.Community is great.

Just my 2 cents.  

just to let you know bud......
PvP need more balances pvp don`t run on basis of just 1 person or raid.it need more ppls to keep the pace good.
kills ratio of like 5K or 7K per week is really good but just give full details.
The highest pvp kills are mostly to ppls who are almost 24x7 online + ubber linked.
not a job of every person to get 5k kills on average.
pvp is good for just few ppls for rest its never been so good as compared to your statics......

seems you lvled 70-80 in 1 week ohhh yeah i believe it was during times when new maps were just released and there was no invasion to keep players busy for pvp.....
even getting lvl 70 to 80 due to invasion takes more than month even a quarter year due to sucky and Brilliant pvp scenarios....

mention like : i got lvled up from 70 to 80 in 1 week when new map was released and they were completely free from invasion so we grinded safely all time for 24x7.now its a invasion map so expect washout every 5 mins now and then....

exp is only good when there is a perfect pty with good tanker.most of time its hard to get good party with good tanker and invasion keep it monitoring that ppls don`t get lvled up easily......
every time we dont get a high lvl dps to do plvl.......
so it means exp sucks after lvl 51+ Shocked

for AP investment :
most ppls do EOM of 300 $ and some do even multiples EOM.i believe that previously you told u do buy AP from other players and do EOM. do paying 300 $ per month is cheap.
just be honest to yourself first.......

the game is good for sure but he needs to try it out with his own understanding of the things foretold here.....
i just said game play is good*rest all things sucks
Razz

Twisted Evil  

+1
Advertisement

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:03 am
great_orion wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:
sxty9 wrote:
Is there good PvP? ------ no <---Absolutely right

decent enough PvE for lvling? -------- long hard grind that is not sprinkled with enough quests to keep you occupied

EXP rate? ------poor <-- Absolutely right

Do you absolutely have to invest in AP to build a good character? ------ yes, thousands of dollars <---right

Are there many or any good farming areas? ------ no creatable items and very few items to farm to sell and a ridiculously low drop rate

How is the game play? -----player community is like no other you will ever experience - that is what keeps players here

In summary - go back to WoW  

PvP is quite good in all 3 zones,i dissagree completley with you that pvp is bad.Its not the end of the week and some players have gotten 5k kills,so lets say 7k per week.If 7k kills per week you call bad then idk what you can call good pvp

EXP rate is good imo.It keeps you lvling but its not slow.I tried some other games and Shaiya EXP is a lot faster then some other games.I myself lvled from 70-80 in a week or so.

You do need to invest in AP to become uber and competitive but not thousands of dollars.

You should probably try shaiya out and then decide wether you like it or not.The game is so much fun to me, so manny people you will meet.Community is great.

Just my 2 cents.  

just to let you know bud......
PvP need more balances pvp don`t run on basis of just 1 person or raid.it need more ppls to keep the pace good.
kills ratio of like 5K or 7K per week is really good but just give full details.
The highest pvp kills are mostly to ppls who are almost 24x7 online + ubber linked.
not a job of every person to get 5k kills on average.
pvp is good for just few ppls for rest its never been so good as compared to your statics......

seems you lvled 70-80 in 1 week ohhh yeah i believe it was during times when new maps were just released and there was no invasion to keep players busy for pvp.....
even getting lvl 70 to 80 due to invasion takes more than month even a quarter year due to sucky and Brilliant pvp scenarios....

mention like : i got lvled up from 70 to 80 in 1 week when new map was released and they were completely free from invasion so we grinded safely all time for 24x7.now its a invasion map so expect washout every 5 mins now and then....

exp is only good when there is a perfect pty with good tanker.most of time its hard to get good party with good tanker and invasion keep it monitoring that ppls don`t get lvled up easily......
every time we dont get a high lvl dps to do plvl.......
so it means exp sucks after lvl 51+ Shocked

for AP investment :
most ppls do EOM of 300 $ and some do even multiples EOM.i believe that previously you told u do buy AP from other players and do EOM. do paying 300 $ per month is cheap.
just be honest to yourself first.......

the game is good for sure but he needs to try it out with his own understanding of the things foretold here.....
i just said game play is good*rest all things sucks
Razz

Twisted Evil  

I do agree that pvp needs to get balanced but i am talking abbout kills.
And pvp is pretty much good for every1 that joins.Im in my finals week and whenever i log on there's pvp running.For eg. Today in under 1 hour of SC we got like 250-300 kills.
And rankings do not show people that dont have over 60-70k kills and there are people who can get 10k per week but just arent on rankings.

He asked abbout EXP rate not if it is hard to lvl.EXP rate and lvling w/o disruption is a diff thing.EXP rate in Shaiya is very good imo.And new maps arent invaded as much as PR/VR, atleast people dont announce it in TC.I agree that VR is perma invaded but its only because of AoL 80 pvpers.I talked to them today and they had full raid against 4 tabs of fury, didnt wanna come to KI.Besides there is always a way to avoid invasion maps.

EoM costs 185$ with recurring and most that do eom do it with recurring.Yes it is a lot more then it was before but it gives maybe 3-4x more value.I am not a huge ap spender and i do just fine in pvp.But i agree that promos should go back to 20k.

rugrog

Rank 2
rugrog
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:16 am
Long as you dont mind the game being down more days than it working, have deep pockets, dont mind getting 1 hit killed in PvP if you dont. Sadily you are about 2 years late...used to be a great game.

Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:47 am
What I don't understand is why anyone would go from WoW to a 5-year old game that is on its last legs. Server stability is at its all-time low and you'd be entering a game in which people have 4 or 5 years of wealth built up against you... you'd be at a severe disadvantage unless you started spending some major money. Much more than 15$ a month...

Why not go Here... take a look at some of the recently released or beta games that are high on the charts. Neutral

Jhalia

Rank 0
Jhalia
PostedDec 08, 2012 10:45 am
Run you fool! Run!

TassadarMajere

Rank 4
TassadarMajere
PostedDec 08, 2012 12:34 pm
glapfir wrote:
Yes you do have to spend a lot of money if you want to pvp in this game.

after about level 55 there is forced pvp,well it`s pvp if you consider getting killed in 1 hit by players who are 25-30 levels higher than you are,pvp. it`s forced pvp because you can`t level above level 60 unless you pve in a pvp zone that is open to level 80`s of the opposite faction.

I agree with most of your post except this part. You are not forced into a map. You could very well grind in Jungle, Desert, CS, pando, OI, or even dare I say it, D-water.

The problem is what are you rushing to 80 for? PvP? What will you do once you're at 80? The exact same thing you are saying the other faction is doing.

The exp is not slow nowadays, compared to a year ago the exp is much faster. The grinding is easier and 10x faster. You don't even need to grind, someone else does all the work and you get the exp. I fail to see why VR/PR is the issue. Again is VR/PR the only place to get exp?

To the OP question, best to try this out but don't spend anything until you see the results after a few months.

tomieto

Rank 1
tomieto
PostedDec 08, 2012 12:45 pm
Jhalia wrote:
Run you fool! Run!  

enough said.

shane247

Rank 1
shane247
PostedDec 08, 2012 2:31 pm
I currently play WoW pretty much because shaiya at the moment and the last 2 years SUCKS,
If your not into buying HUGELY overpriced AP then dont bother. (4k plus in dollars)

I pop in to shaiya forums to check on the progress and see wether or not the PM/GM team will pull there heads out of there backsides and make it fun to play again and NOT a wallet warrior fest and being plauged by spoilt little rich kids with daddies credit card running around in maxed gear thinking PvP is killing people 20 to 30 levels lower then themselves, then running around trying to justify such awfull PvP attitude by stroking each others egos.

Turn back trust me, we just got a new patch for pvp invasion its pretty awesome.

Signature deleted due to shaiya sucking so bad

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:04 pm
/Sigh

So much negativity.

All of it due bear in mid, but non the less, this game could have been something amazing... Instead we have... this.

I miss EP4 shaiya...

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

grieverblade

Rank 1
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:18 pm
Vafx wrote:
What I don't understand is why anyone would go from WoW to a 5-year old game that is on its last legs. Server stability is at its all-time low and you'd be entering a game in which people have 4 or 5 years of wealth built up against you... you'd be at a severe disadvantage unless you started spending some major money. Much more than 15$ a month...

Why not go Here... take a look at some of the recently released or beta games that are high on the charts. Neutral  

Oh, thanks for that list!