ladyinwhite

Rank 0
ladyinwhite
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:24 am

First Time Spenders Package

I keep seeing the advertisement for this on the loading screen and stuff (Spend at least 1AP first time and get 4000AP worth of stuff free). Is this still going on? It doesn't have a date. The link says something like this at the bottom:

***In order to qualify for the package, users must purchase and spend a certain amount of AP for the first time during the specified 24-hour period (9 PM PDT to 9 PM PDT). No Matter how much you spend you get everything! 1 AP - 12489481548436158 AP you get it all!  

If it's not going on anymore why is it still advertised?

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Advertisement

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:27 am
Hello, ladyinwhite! It's still going on!

If you purchase AP and spend it for the very first time ever on any Aeria game, you get a first time spender's package that is sent to your in-game item mall (accessible by pressing i in-game).

Have a good day! ^_^

GMPizza

GameMaster: USA
GMPizza
PostedDec 06, 2012 2:28 pm
That promotion is still going on. Just make sure you do not use Bonus AP from third offers, as those are not eligible for the offer.

The package can also take up to 48 hours to be delivered.

Thank you,
[GM]Pizza

ladyinwhite

Rank 0
ladyinwhite
PostedDec 10, 2012 1:58 pm
It has now been 4 days. I went ahead and bought something after reading Merushii's message. I still have not recieved the starter pack.

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedDec 10, 2012 2:27 pm
ladyinwhite wrote:
It has now been 4 days. I went ahead and bought something after reading Merushii's message. I still have not recieved the starter pack.  

Just to make clear, it was the first time you bought AP, not AP gotten from surveys, and spend it, for any Aeria game? If the answer is yes you should send in a ticket here

violakritter

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 3:12 pm
If I purchase the level 2 thingy that is also a one time thing would that still enable me to receive the first time spender thingy?

ladyinwhite

Rank 0
ladyinwhite
PostedDec 10, 2012 5:50 pm
Racegirl wrote:
ladyinwhite wrote:

Just to make clear, it was the first time you bought AP, not AP gotten from surveys, and spend it, for any Aeria game? If the answer is yes you should send in a ticket here  

Thank you, I have submitted a ticket. No, i bought 5$ worth of Aeria points with real money and purchased something via the in game item mall. And i have never spent real money on any games ever so it can't be that.