Dinnr

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 1:33 am

Have not received AP after watching videos and surveys!

Slight problem, 24 hours ago I completed surveys here and watched video's to earn AP. it said next to them AP will be sent in 10 mins... I have yet to see 3x 87 AP appear on my account.
I filled it in with real info and cant understand why I have not got them yet. Evil or Very Mad
Regards.
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 06, 2012 1:39 am
"All offers are provided by external partners. Aeria Games & Entertainment has no direct control over them."

Sadly, this means that quite a few of the offers don't pay out the AP they say they are. You can try contacting the company providing the offer, that sometimes helps. You can also send in a Billing Ticket and explain your situation, but unless the company providing the offers payed for the AP, Aeria can't give you it. Good luck!

Dinnr

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 1:47 am
iBambi wrote:
"All offers are provided by external partners. Aeria Games & Entertainment has no direct control over them."

Sadly, this means that quite a few of the offers don't pay out the AP they say they are. You can try contacting the company providing the offer, that sometimes helps. You can also send in a Billing Ticket and explain your situation, but unless the company providing the offers payed for the AP, Aeria can't give you it. Good luck!  

Ok, thanks for the info.
It seems sponsorpay only works but does not send all the points like advertised Neutral
the only problem I have with them is than when you are doing 1000 AP surveys they only give you 19 back.