Author Message

getPWT

Rank 2
getPWT
Joined
21 Jul 2012
Posts
488
Location
Aurora Canada
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:08 pm
FruutelIa wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
To be fair, you don't spend 7000 ap just to get that weapon. It is a tier, which means you are rewarded bonus items, for spending AP just like you normally would.

Look at it this way, this tier lasts 30 days until january. So throughout that time you should just spend AP like normal, perhaps buy Marec for a few months, or spend money on low caps. and once you reach enough spending to redeem a tier, you get those items as a bonus. Like if you spend 7000 AP in the next 30 days, you will get an FAL cannon 30 day, mask 30 day, and 100% exp 30 days as a bonus, which I think is more than fair.

Not to mention the fact that the cannon is crazy buffed compared to the weaker vanilla para.

I'm not saying I'm happy with this patch, only saying that there really isn't any need for all the hate on the cannon tier.



All in all, just remember, the FAL cannon isn't there for the sole reason to be bought. It is there to be offered as a reward for spending 7000 ap ingame on other items before the end of the year.  
Ziggy, the community has been seeking the Cannon for a good long time. It was supposed to be for coupons, or at least cheaper than that, and to make it 70 dollars for a month was just a slap in the face for the community.  



Thats also considering its the Christmas season. Not many people will have 70 bucks to blow on a game.
Advertisement

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:14 pm
getPWT wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
To be fair, you don't spend 7000 ap just to get that weapon. It is a tier, which means you are rewarded bonus items, for spending AP just like you normally would.

Look at it this way, this tier lasts 30 days until january. So throughout that time you should just spend AP like normal, perhaps buy Marec for a few months, or spend money on low caps. and once you reach enough spending to redeem a tier, you get those items as a bonus. Like if you spend 7000 AP in the next 30 days, you will get an FAL cannon 30 day, mask 30 day, and 100% exp 30 days as a bonus, which I think is more than fair.

Not to mention the fact that the cannon is crazy buffed compared to the weaker vanilla para.

I'm not saying I'm happy with this patch, only saying that there really isn't any need for all the hate on the cannon tier.



All in all, just remember, the FAL cannon isn't there for the sole reason to be bought. It is there to be offered as a reward for spending 7000 ap ingame on other items before the end of the year.  
Ziggy, the community has been seeking the Cannon for a good long time. It was supposed to be for coupons, or at least cheaper than that, and to make it 70 dollars for a month was just a slap in the face for the community.  



Thats also considering its the Christmas season. Not many people will have 70 bucks to blow on a game.  


Or you could buy a $70 gameand play it for a year. Instead of a $70 virtual gun with no stat differences than it's unskinned counterpart, which happens to cost only $15.

Pr3dikt0ru

Rank 4
Pr3dikt0ru
Joined
12 Sep 2012
Posts
1690
Location
Poland
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:27 pm
Or I could save 70$ per month (price of the FAL), and I about 1 year I could buy a laptop to play BF3 Very Happy

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:31 pm
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
Or I could save 70$ per month (price of the FAL), and I about 1 year I could buy a laptop to play BF3 Very Happy  


BF3 won't be as popular within a year.

coolwhip_279

Rank 3
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
830
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 9:45 pm
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
I don`t know about you guys, but I don`t care about any of the AP guns.
I`m pissed because there`s no Euro gun, not even a friggin` pistol...  

We have 2 permanent euro pistols,with only 1 of them being decent. C'mon, Aeria at least give us a permanent Beretta 92FS.
xZosime wrote:
I see this as a way of Aeria getting their money back after what the hackers made them lose.  

I see it as Aeria's fault for not having a proper anti-cheat ready before the migration. SEVENTY DOLLARS U.S.D for a re-skinned gun is just plain ridiculous.

GoLucky123

Rank 2
GoLucky123
Joined
12 Nov 2012
Posts
412
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 9:50 pm
coolwhip_279 wrote:
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
I don`t know about you guys, but I don`t care about any of the AP guns.
I`m pissed because there`s no Euro gun, not even a friggin` pistol...  

We have 2 permanent euro pistols,with only 1 of them being decent. C'mon, Aeria at least give us a permanent Beretta 92FS.
xZosime wrote:
I see this as a way of Aeria getting their money back after what the hackers made them lose.  

I see it as Aeria's fault for not having a proper anti-cheat ready before the migration. SEVENTY DOLLARS U.S.D for a re-skinned gun is just plain ridiculous.  


They do have perm berreta

only in Item Mall though

And you have to spend a lot of AP to even get a chance at it

There's a reason why they removed the barbatos(did they?)

coolwhip_279

Rank 3
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
830
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 10:01 pm
GoLucky123 wrote:
coolwhip_279 wrote:
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
I don`t know about you guys, but I don`t care about any of the AP guns.
I`m pissed because there`s no Euro gun, not even a friggin` pistol...  

We have 2 permanent euro pistols,with only 1 of them being decent. C'mon, Aeria at least give us a permanent Beretta 92FS.
xZosime wrote:
I see this as a way of Aeria getting their money back after what the hackers made them lose.  

I see it as Aeria's fault for not having a proper anti-cheat ready before the migration. SEVENTY DOLLARS U.S.D for a re-skinned gun is just plain ridiculous.  


They do have perm berreta

only in Item Mall though

And you have to spend a lot of AP to even get a chance at it

There's a reason why they removed the barbatos(did they?)  

Ok,we have one then,but it is just like the FAL Cannon which you have to spend a ton of real money on when it should be a AP capsule gun (FAL Cannon) or AP shop (Beretta 92FS).

I'm not sure if they removed the Barbatos Beretta or not,but I still a lot of people with one.

GoLucky123

Rank 2
GoLucky123
Joined
12 Nov 2012
Posts
412
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 10:08 pm
coolwhip_279 wrote:
GoLucky123 wrote:
coolwhip_279 wrote:
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
I don`t know about you guys, but I don`t care about any of the AP guns.
I`m pissed because there`s no Euro gun, not even a friggin` pistol...  

We have 2 permanent euro pistols,with only 1 of them being decent. C'mon, Aeria at least give us a permanent Beretta 92FS.
xZosime wrote:
I see this as a way of Aeria getting their money back after what the hackers made them lose.  

I see it as Aeria's fault for not having a proper anti-cheat ready before the migration. SEVENTY DOLLARS U.S.D for a re-skinned gun is just plain ridiculous.  


They do have perm berreta

only in Item Mall though

And you have to spend a lot of AP to even get a chance at it

There's a reason why they removed the barbatos(did they?)  

Ok,we have one then,but it is just like the FAL Cannon which you have to spend a ton of real money on when it should be a AP capsule gun (FAL Cannon) or AP shop (Beretta 92FS).

I'm not sure if they removed the Barbatos Beretta or not,but I still a lot of people with one.  

Maybe they got barbatos before transfer

coolwhip_279

Rank 3
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
830
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 10:36 pm
GoLucky123 wrote:
coolwhip_279 wrote:
GoLucky123 wrote:
coolwhip_279 wrote:
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
I don`t know about you guys, but I don`t care about any of the AP guns.
I`m pissed because there`s no Euro gun, not even a friggin` pistol...  

We have 2 permanent euro pistols,with only 1 of them being decent. C'mon, Aeria at least give us a permanent Beretta 92FS.
xZosime wrote:
I see this as a way of Aeria getting their money back after what the hackers made them lose.  

I see it as Aeria's fault for not having a proper anti-cheat ready before the migration. SEVENTY DOLLARS U.S.D for a re-skinned gun is just plain ridiculous.  


They do have perm berreta

only in Item Mall though

And you have to spend a lot of AP to even get a chance at it

There's a reason why they removed the barbatos(did they?)  

Ok,we have one then,but it is just like the FAL Cannon which you have to spend a ton of real money on when it should be a AP capsule gun (FAL Cannon) or AP shop (Beretta 92FS).

I'm not sure if they removed the Barbatos Beretta or not,but I still a lot of people with one.  

Maybe they got barbatos before transfer  

But still why spend a ton of AP on a pistol?

nikanon.

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
97
Location
Canada
PostedDec 06, 2012 10:57 pm
Rewards for BG:Extreme are still the same, just not displayed in an Event window like before. Make sure to check your inventory. Chance of getting permanent Beretta Barbatos is still quite slim, just like before update.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: