Author Message

whatacreatur

Rank 4
Joined
29 Apr 2012
Posts
1707
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:43 pm
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
I don`t know about you guys, but I don`t care about any of the AP guns.
I`m pissed because there`s no Euro gun, not even a friggin` pistol...  


ruger super redhawk sucks
Advertisement

wiNx.

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
wiNx.
Joined
07 Mar 2012
Posts
2591
Location
Germany
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:44 pm   Last edited by wiNx. on Dec 06, 2012 6:45 pm. Edited 1 time in total
DontCaeria wrote:
wiNx. wrote:
chinnnc wrote:
they will finally realize that the 1% of AP'ers will actually buy the cannon for $70. and what happens if it becomes permanent? Price it even more up to about $90-$100? If they were to be forced to make it perm to influence more people to buy it, they would have to increase the price because if they were to make it cheaper, people who bought the timed cannon first would be angry about buying a cannon for $70 in the first place.

Which is why it was a mistake to price the cannon at $70 for a month.  


Makes your argument again invalid.
You don't pay for the gun, you get it as a bonus for spending.

It's a hot item and people want to get it. You use this to get profit. If it gets uninteresting you make it cheaper and bring it a new item with that system. You sell the other item for a cheaper price.

Marketing is serious business.  


So serious that they make a gun that you can purchase ingame worth more than most games you have to buy now. Even if you get other items with it, people will see it as "buying" the FAL.  


Well as Ziggy stated already..
It's a 30d period. For sure on purpose.

Buying Marek 90, full Iyan & double up is already 5499ap.
Now you can vary.. it always depends on what you want to spend.

Last tier gives you the 100% exp boost for 30d to complete the last tier.
Now do the math 4x770ap (7d exp up 100%) equals 3080 AP

+ perma secondary / supply ups
+ Black Bear DSR 7d
+ Black Bear Nade 7d
+ Euro Plus 7d
+ some rando Mask
+ an exclusive Item none has.


None forces you to spend and participate.
It doesn't unbalance the game. Spenders do profit. Aeria profit.

That's a way howto keep the game balanced without making it pay2win.

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:44 pm
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
I don`t know about you guys, but I don`t care about any of the AP guns.
I`m pissed because there`s no Euro gun, not even a friggin` pistol...  


There's usually a point rifle and sniper. Instead in this supermassive update we got a corncob.

whatacreatur

Rank 4
Joined
29 Apr 2012
Posts
1707
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:45 pm
DontCaeria wrote:
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
I don`t know about you guys, but I don`t care about any of the AP guns.
I`m pissed because there`s no Euro gun, not even a friggin` pistol...  


There's usually a point rifle and sniper. Instead in this supermassive update we got a corncob.  

Im happy with corncobs tho

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:45 pm
wiNx. wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
wiNx. wrote:
chinnnc wrote:
they will finally realize that the 1% of AP'ers will actually buy the cannon for $70. and what happens if it becomes permanent? Price it even more up to about $90-$100? If they were to be forced to make it perm to influence more people to buy it, they would have to increase the price because if they were to make it cheaper, people who bought the timed cannon first would be angry about buying a cannon for $70 in the first place.

Which is why it was a mistake to price the cannon at $70 for a month.  


Makes your argument again invalid.
You don't pay for the gun, you get it as a bonus for spending.

It's a hot item and people want to get it. You use this to get profit. If it gets uninteresting you make it cheaper and bring it a new item with that system. You sell the other item for a cheaper price.

Marketing is serious business.  


So serious that they make a gun that you can purchase ingame worth more than most games you have to buy now. Even if you get other items with it, people will see it as "buying" the FAL.  


Well as Ziggy stated already..
It's a 30d period. For sure on purpose.

Buying Marek 90, full Iyan & double up is already 5499ap.
Now you can vary.. it always depends on what you want to spend.

Last tier gives you the 100% exp boost for 30d to complete the last tier.
Now do the math 4x770ap (7d exp up 100%) equals 3080 AP

+ perma secondary / supply ups
+ Black Bear DSR 7d
+ Black Bear Nade 7d
+ Euro Plus 7d
+ some rando Mask
+ an exclusive Item none has.


None forces you to spend the stuff.  


I don't spend as much money on AVA as everyone else does. I load $10 onto my main every few weeks.

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:46 pm
whatacreatur wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
I don`t know about you guys, but I don`t care about any of the AP guns.
I`m pissed because there`s no Euro gun, not even a friggin` pistol...  


There's usually a point rifle and sniper. Instead in this supermassive update we got a corncob.  

Im happy with corncobs tho  


Same stats as Anaconda GG

Pr3dikt0ru

Rank 4
Pr3dikt0ru
Joined
12 Sep 2012
Posts
1691
Location
Poland
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:47 pm
I don`t load any AP in AVA Very Happy
And I don`t like corncob in the winter Evil or Very Mad

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:49 pm
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
I don`t load any AP in AVA Very Happy
And I don`t like corncob in the winter Evil or Very Mad  


This content is the update we were supposed to get at the end of October,is why it's all thanksgiving feast items.

xZosime

Rank 5.1
xZosime
Joined
04 Oct 2012
Posts
6594
Location
Balamb Garden United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:03 pm
I see this as a way of Aeria getting their money back after what the hackers made them lose.

Pr3dikt0ru

Rank 4
Pr3dikt0ru
Joined
12 Sep 2012
Posts
1691
Location
Poland
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:04 pm
DontCaeria wrote:
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
I don`t load any AP in AVA Very Happy
And I don`t like corncob in the winter Evil or Very Mad  


This content is the update we were supposed to get at the end of October,is why it's all thanksgiving feast items.  


Dang you`re right mang
Slo`mo Aeria FTW!

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: