ognr

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 10:40 pm

6999 ap for a 30 day skinned gun

chyea
what an amazing update -.- 2 months of hype and this is what we get.
Advertisement

TheNiinja21

Rank 3
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Re: 6999 ap for a 30 day skinned gun

chyea
ognr wrote:
what an amazing update -.- 2 months of hype and this is what we get.  

ikr, and no euro guns at all.

I am the Surgicall.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:21 pm
To be fair, you don't spend 7000 ap just to get that weapon. It is a tier, which means you are rewarded bonus items, for spending AP just like you normally would.

Look at it this way, this tier lasts 30 days until january. So throughout that time you should just spend AP like normal, perhaps buy Marec for a few months, or spend money on low caps. and once you reach enough spending to redeem a tier, you get those items as a bonus. Like if you spend 7000 AP in the next 30 days, you will get an FAL cannon 30 day, mask 30 day, and 100% exp 30 days as a bonus, which I think is more than fair.

Not to mention the fact that the cannon is crazy buffed compared to the weaker vanilla para.

I'm not saying I'm happy with this patch, only saying that there really isn't any need for all the hate on the cannon tier.

All in all, just remember, the FAL cannon isn't there for the sole reason to be bought. It is there to be offered as a reward for spending 7000 ap ingame on other items before the end of the year.

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:25 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
To be fair, you don't spend 7000 ap just to get that weapon. It is a tier, which means you are rewarded bonus items, for spending AP just like you normally would.

Look at it this way, this tier lasts 30 days until january. So throughout that time you should just spend AP like normal, perhaps buy Marec for a few months, or spend money on low caps. and once you reach enough spending to redeem a tier, you get those items as a bonus. Like if you spend 7000 AP in the next 30 days, you will get an FAL cannon 30 day, mask 30 day, and 100% exp 30 days as a bonus, which I think is more than fair.

Not to mention the fact that the cannon is crazy buffed compared to the weaker vanilla para.

I'm not saying I'm happy with this patch, only saying that there really isn't any need for all the hate on the cannon tier.

All in all, just remember, the FAL cannon isn't there for the sole reason to be bought. It is there to be offered as a reward for spending 7000 ap ingame on other items before the end of the year.  
Ziggy, the community has been seeking the Cannon for a good long time. It was supposed to be for coupons, or at least cheaper than that, and to make it 70 dollars for a month was just a slap in the face for the community.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:26 pm
FruutelIa wrote:
Ziggy, the community has been seeking the Cannon for a good long time. It was supposed to be for coupons, or at least cheaper than that, and to make it 70 dollars for a month was just a slap in the face for the community.  

That makes sense. I would much rather have the Cannon as a coupon item.

Who's to say they won't add it as one later?

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:28 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:

Aeria.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:28 pm
FruutelIa wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:

Aeria.  

Comeon man, have a little faith =/

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:29 pm
Ema Nade

<3

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:29 pm
xAtomicEgg wrote:
Ema Nade

<3  

Can I swap it for this terrible pie nade?

I want it to make a cute sound when it blows up or when you pull the pin thing lol

.Pois0n.

Rank 4
.Pois0n.
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:30 pm
FruutelIa wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:

Aeria.  

agree

<marquee>huh</marquee>