DR.ANNOYING

Rank 0
PostedDec 16, 2012 7:15 am

Re: hacks

pask81 wrote:
You are confusing many things here, let's try a bit of clarification.

DR.ANNOYING wrote:
I don't know about anyone else but I can't get a toon to 50 without so many problems from hacks I just start a new acc,and the hacks are so many that you can't even go through keo without 10 of them trying to pt or open trade with you or add you as a buddy without say a word,so I quit partying , battling , opening trade  

In Keo you can find many low lv players that simply don't know how to play and player etiquette, so they see an high lv toon and try to invite him and/or trade him without asking, this is annoying, but they are not hackers. it's not low lv's that are trying to buddy me or party me , so plz save the hack P.R

In map1 and AH you see often also low lv toon spamming advertise to gold selling site, neither these are really hackers (even if they use illegal program for their looping spam messages), these are banned and kicked from game as soon as possible. They are annoying, but not a real harm if you avoid the website they advertise.I have never bought third party or done anything but spend and try to have fun , if I can't do that in shaiya , they can kiss my a

DR.ANNOYING wrote:
and it seems the hacks are limited to webpage bombing me through the log in box  

Can you explain better? If you mean you get advertise when you launch the browser from game interface, it means your computer have some kind of virus, but it affects only your use of internet explorer and it is not related to anything in game.I mean when I open log in box and go to this site from it I get webpage bombed , if I close the log in box then close site no bomb , so bomb is thru log in box

DR.ANNOYING wrote:
and changing my toons into girls when they get bent cause I won't party , open trade or add buddys.  

No, changing *** of your toon is not a revenge of hackers Smile This is a know grafic bug that happens randomly when you use a portal or a gatekeeper. A simple relog fix it.then why it only happen after I best some lame **** in TC

DR.ANNOYING wrote:
I know they use party , you can tell it's going on when you're in a party and someone in that party goes to A.H  

There is no way you can get hacked by simply partying someone, there are lots of reasons people want to go to ah.it is in party they do thier things , they dup in partys , why do you think you see some ppl at bank teller in party . I know why , I've sent the SS in and nothing gets done

DR.ANNOYING wrote:
I know they'd robbed my A.H board,and my wearhouse and I know they did it while I was in party  

I don't know what really happened, but only your account can have access to your ah board and warehouse, so it didn't happen cause you was in party with anyone. If you lost something in ah or wh, I strongly suggest to send a ticket and explain the situation. Anyway don't make assumption on what happened, say what y7ou miss and when it happened and leave it to GM to investigate. This is the link to send a ticket: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support  
did talk to support and if you don't know what you're talking about , done respond to posts
Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 16, 2012 8:14 am
what you have experienced is a form of phising; ie you have posted your ID and pw on a fake aeria website.

At least so far what i could translate from your posts ...

signature of xybolt

aeriartrolls

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 8:16 pm

/FAIL

You fail
DR.ANNOYING wrote:
yudia wrote:
you need to scan your computer, you are infected with something.
I have no problems using the website, or playing games.  
scanned it found a no no called dooiohzans,and it's not in my computer , my internet explore works fine no bombs but it's in thier log in box or through thier log in box ,or in the client ,  

First of all your using IE & expect your PC NOT to get spyware & viruses? USE FIREFOX.....
Second of all If your using Norton or McAfee or AVG you will not find anything because them programs are what we call BS-ware & do not actually work, they only give the illusion of functionality. I been a tech for over 15+ years.. Actual hands-on Exp not read a book & think I know it all. I know I do not know it all & always willing to learn more.

Use trend micro PC-cillin or Avast, they are both good programs but PC-cillin is the best @ $65.00 a year and they also have a great free online scanner to check your PC.

GO TO: http://housecall.trendmicro.com/ download & run a free scan. You can also use another PC & download Dr. Web a bootable Linux CD to run a full scan on your PC.

I would seriously Suggest you Do this before whatever you have gets too far into your system & is UN-removable without having to restore or re-installing your Operating system.