Author Message

DR.ANNOYING

Rank 0
Joined
19 Sep 2012
Posts
6
Location
United States
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:37 pm

hacks webpage bombing

is anyone else being webpage bombed by aeriagame website off the log in box????I just upgraded this weekend and have been dodging hacks ever since, they were on me in karis so I ducked into a cave and tryed logging out , the game wouldn't let me , so I did a hard shut down ,and reported it to support, but when I was done reporting it and tryed to close the website it bombed me , and now bombs me when ever I open the website from the log in box ????
Advertisement

yudia

Rank 1
Joined
28 Oct 2008
Posts
358
Location
United States
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:50 pm
you need to scan your computer, you are infected with something.
I have no problems using the website, or playing games.

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
Joined
27 Sep 2008
Posts
5048
Location
Avellino Italy
PostedDec 06, 2012 3:40 am
The fact you could not logout is a know issue that lasted less than 1 day and it should be solved (I'm assuming you play shaiya, since you named karis).

The intensive advertising on browser is most likely a sign you got some kind of virus, so a scan (as yudia said) is strongly advised. The fact you start the browser from the login interface is not related to the problem, in fact I bet you have the same issue if you start directly the browser.

DR.ANNOYING

Rank 0
Joined
19 Sep 2012
Posts
6
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 5:53 pm

hacks

I don't know about anyone else but I can't get a toon to 50 without so many problems from hacks I just start a new acc,and the hacks are so many that you can't even go through keo without 10 of them trying to pt or open trade with you or add you as a buddy without say a word,so I quit partying , battling , opening trade and it seems the hacks are limited to webpage bombing me through the log in box and changing my toons into girls when they get bent cause I won't party , open trade or add buddys. I don't know why they wont fix this loophole the hacks are using , or beef up the hack protection like war of angels.I know they use party , you can tell it's going on when you're in a party and someone in that party goes to A.H , I know they'd robbed my A.H board,and my wearhouse and I know they did it while I was in party ,so now all I get is harrassment cause I won't party and allow them to steal from me.and the suckiest part is in game hacks are praised, so what is my incentive to spend here ????

DR.ANNOYING

Rank 0
Joined
19 Sep 2012
Posts
6
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:06 pm
yudia wrote:
you need to scan your computer, you are infected with something.
I have no problems using the website, or playing games.  
scanned it found a no no called dooiohzans,and it's not in my computer , my internet explore works fine no bombs but it's in thier log in box or through thier log in box ,or in the client ,

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
Joined
27 Sep 2008
Posts
5048
Location
Avellino Italy
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:20 am

Re: hacks

You are confusing many things here, let's try a bit of clarification.

DR.ANNOYING wrote:
I don't know about anyone else but I can't get a toon to 50 without so many problems from hacks I just start a new acc,and the hacks are so many that you can't even go through keo without 10 of them trying to pt or open trade with you or add you as a buddy without say a word,so I quit partying , battling , opening trade  


In Keo you can find many low lv players that simply don't know how to play and player etiquette, so they see an high lv toon and try to invite him and/or trade him without asking, this is annoying, but they are not hackers.

In map1 and AH you see often also low lv toon spamming advertise to gold selling site, neither these are really hackers (even if they use illegal program for their looping spam messages), these are banned and kicked from game as soon as possible. They are annoying, but not a real harm if you avoid the website they advertise.


DR.ANNOYING wrote:
and it seems the hacks are limited to webpage bombing me through the log in box  


Can you explain better? If you mean you get advertise when you launch the browser from game interface, it means your computer have some kind of virus, but it affects only your use of internet explorer and it is not related to anything in game.

DR.ANNOYING wrote:
and changing my toons into girls when they get bent cause I won't party , open trade or add buddys.  


No, changing *** of your toon is not a revenge of hackers Smile This is a know grafic bug that happens randomly when you use a portal or a gatekeeper. A simple relog fix it.

DR.ANNOYING wrote:
I know they use party , you can tell it's going on when you're in a party and someone in that party goes to A.H  


There is no way you can get hacked by simply partying someone, there are lots of reasons people want to go to ah.

DR.ANNOYING wrote:
I know they'd robbed my A.H board,and my wearhouse and I know they did it while I was in party  


I don't know what really happened, but only your account can have access to your ah board and warehouse, so it didn't happen cause you was in party with anyone. If you lost something in ah or wh, I strongly suggest to send a ticket and explain the situation. Anyway don't make assumption on what happened, say what y7ou miss and when it happened and leave it to GM to investigate. This is the link to send a ticket: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

jlagese1983

Rank 0
jlagese1983
Joined
07 Sep 2012
Posts
8
Location
Anaheim United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 4:57 am

What do you mean by bombed?

I did think that there were any hacks for this game
Hey are there hacks or cheats for this game. I just courious because i have seen players with mouso and health bar go across the screen, now i have seen previous movie clips found on youtube.com just do a search for dynasty warriors online hacks and there all there, but i have herd of infinate mouso and god mode but never witnessed anyone as of yet

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
Joined
10 Sep 2008
Posts
15077
Location
Balegem, flemish region Belgium
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:12 am

Re: What do you mean by bombed?

I did think that there were any hacks for this game
jlagese1983 wrote:
Hey are there hacks or cheats for this game. I just courious because i have seen players with mouso and health bar go across the screen, now i have seen previous movie clips found on youtube.com just do a search for dynasty warriors online hacks and there all there, but i have herd of infinate mouso and god mode but never witnessed anyone as of yet  



signature of xybolt

DR.ANNOYING

Rank 0
Joined
19 Sep 2012
Posts
6
Location
United States
PostedDec 16, 2012 7:03 am

what are you running P.R for the hacks

I didn't post this in ignorance but thinking the hacks are not using party to do they're dirty stuff is just that, ignorance!and yea they have a rason to go to auction house in the middle of a raid , to rob ur auction house board , dont be naive!

DR.ANNOYING

Rank 0
Joined
19 Sep 2012
Posts
6
Location
United States
PostedDec 16, 2012 7:07 am

Re: What do you mean by bombed?

I did think that there were any hacks for this game
jlagese1983 wrote:
Hey are there hacks or cheats for this game. I just courious because i have seen players with mouso and health bar go across the screen, now i have seen previous movie clips found on youtube.com just do a search for dynasty warriors online hacks and there all there, but i have herd of infinate mouso and god mode but never witnessed anyone as of yet  
what I mean is when I open the log in box , and I go to the website such as to do things like this , I get bombed by aeriagame website , but if I close the log in box first no bomb , so bomb is thru log in box , hence the hacks have to much control
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: