SeattleTDR

Rank 1
SeattleTDR
PostedDec 05, 2012 7:51 pm
_SPECTRO wrote:
SeattleTDR wrote:
Lolz it's only a game.. we just wanna have fun within' AoL since NOT many AoL wanna PvP.. so we wanted to see how many PvPers are actually out there....!! Cause when we DO pvp.. NOT many AoL come out n support... and as for Nayal lolz plz I just start this guild and still working on it to do GvG with Fury soon enough....!!!! we just lack of Priest on AoL atm since most moved to fury...!!! Don't worries you will see Ascension VS Deja Vu the Guild that I created with my cousin Ascent along with CT37 Rossy TeRRor and LilMa.... My old guild vs my new guild ;-p Twisted Evil  

OFC ur priest moved to fury since lights pvp concept is staying by guards waiting to fury to log.
And, what about yelling against priests when no one help them? i cant understand why bellydancer goes pvp and heal AOL, if i were her i wont even care about my tab.  

Err I don't know who you are and I don't think I even yelled at my priest in MY TAB... I'm just sayin' in general.. we're LACK of Priest to PVP.. the reason being we're at Gaurds cause we're maybe 1-2 preist in TAB o_O!!!!?!?! maybe?? have U even figured that out yet by now? if we do have priest we will go all out.. trust me.. we will...!! Rolling Eyes

Advertisement

SeattleTDR

Rank 1
SeattleTDR
PostedDec 05, 2012 7:53 pm
shaiyanippitt wrote:
Seattle is the /POG TOWN allowed in a GvG ? if not what ever will you do ?  

.................. this is all i gotta say for this question....!!!! NEXT >.>

D3Nna

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 7:57 pm
This sounds fun! Smile I'm in!

/Mockingbird.

SeattleTDR

Rank 1
SeattleTDR
PostedDec 05, 2012 8:05 pm
D3Nna wrote:
This sounds fun! Smile I'm in!

/Mockingbird.  

but but but but you're guildless
Shocked

D3Nna

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Re: AOL Events for 80s

Applicable for AOL faction only.
_WHITE_KNIGHT wrote:
Would any AOL pvpers or guild be interested in taking part in 1v1 tourny or GVG hosted by Ascension guild.  

I thought it could be a 1v1 tourny to? You need a guild for that?

SeattleTDR

Rank 1
SeattleTDR
PostedDec 05, 2012 8:19 pm

D3Nna wrote:
_WHITE_KNIGHT wrote:
Would any AOL pvpers or guild be interested in taking part in 1v1 tourny or GVG hosted by Ascension guild.  

Aww my bad.. mostly I was more focusing on GvG... but yeah... you're right... my fault ;-p
but the prize wouldn't be no 100 ops for 1 vs 1 haha... just sayin'

LtWorf

Rank 2
LtWorf
PostedDec 05, 2012 8:33 pm

SeattleTDR wrote:
D3Nna wrote:
_WHITE_KNIGHT wrote:

Aww my bad.. mostly I was more focusing on GvG... but yeah... you're right... my fault ;-p

Well why wouldnt the prize be 100 ops to mockinbird if mockin bird won it all That be more impressive and alot harder to do so I think if mockingbird did win it he/she would have earned it.

SeattleTDR

Rank 1
SeattleTDR
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:41 pm

LtWorf wrote:
SeattleTDR wrote:
D3Nna wrote:
_WHITE_KNIGHT wrote:

Well why wouldnt the prize be 100 ops to mockinbird if mockin bird won it all That be more impressive and alot harder to do so I think if mockingbird did win it he/she would have earned it.  

You're right he deserve something if WIN in 1 vs 1.. But it's NOT up to me to give a whole 100 ops just for a single 1 vs 1 match.. we prefer to have a whole guild fun of GvG so it's more satifying ;-p

_WHITE_KNIGHT

Rank 1
PostedDec 06, 2012 1:28 am
Lets try not to have a flame war here guys/girls Smile. This is a event hosted by Ascension guild,, even though all OP and AP codes will be donated by me Smile.

There will be but one event only come this saturday, either a GVG or 1v1. I will notify via this thread sometime Friday on what will be going down.

Hope to see more people taking part in this...and also its not like this will take all day lol so stop your QQ. Sorry for not including Fury but we not charging any entry fee and would like to see how this event would turn out.

If you are interested in taking part please write what event you would like to partake in...1v1 or GVG.

Thank you.

loganhawkthorn

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 3:03 am
Heck yea I'm down! When do we do this???