splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:40 am
grouzin wrote:
Sin.Paz wrote:
nah xaxa but if you wanna act tough and keep your e-pen hard thats fine, only half the people that read your posts know what your saying since your english is so crap. if it was a 1v1 between you and lowski id put everything i own on him since hes 10 times the player you could ever dream to be.

PS i still cant understand you, learn english or dont talk  
Oo G0d dont make me to rebuy gear just to request him an 1v1 , once we was going to 1v1 he was the one who refused anyway i do say i could take him without prob Smile but that just my option Smile about my english lol english is not my main language so i dont realy care how good are they i guess u can understand me tho i dont think if u are that tardish to not Razz  

Excuse me, what option?

Advertisement

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:42 am
Loiske 1 vs 1 me on a lvl 1 NM kthxbai <3

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:43 am
Sin.Paz wrote:
grouzin wrote:
Sin.Paz wrote:
nah xaxa but if you wanna act tough and keep your e-pen hard thats fine, only half the people that read your posts know what your saying since your english is so crap. if it was a 1v1 between you and lowski id put everything i own on him since hes 10 times the player you could ever dream to be.

PS i still cant understand you, learn english or dont talk  
Oo G0d dont make me to rebuy gear just to request him an 1v1 , once we was going to 1v1 he was the one who refused anyway i do say i could take him without prob Smile but that just my option Smile about my english lol english is not my main language so i dont realy care how good are they i guess u can undesrstand me tho i dont think if u are that tardish to not Razz  

o so you admit its rediculous to pretend i cant understand what i say when i clearly can, and that im simply doing it to being an ***. maybe you should apologize to khoya for doing the exact same thing. since you got your face wiped into the floor by HIM in some 1v1 tourny and i know lowski can kill them then it follows that you would have half a scalp from trying to play with lowski. opinions mean nothing, and honestly its not your english that i get lost in, its your tardedness  
i guess u got some wrong info Razz

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:45 am
Probably not in the tourny then, HIM just wooped your face on the toilet floor some other time then.

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:46 am
ChainedOne wrote:
Loiske 1 vs 1 me on a lvl 1 NM kthxbai <3  

Ok good, I got my [20] Max OJ'd NPC gear ready.

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:49 am
splasher__ wrote:
Probably not in the tourny then, HIM just wooped your face on the toilet floor some other time then.  
u turn rude Razz seems u mad br0 idk why tho Razz anyway , about tourney there was x2 i guess 1 made by some gs and other made by ct but sadly rejected , the one made by gs i did not even join lol Razz

Sin.Paz

Rank 0
Sin.Paz
PostedFeb 06, 2013 10:24 am
grouzin wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
u turn rude Razz seems u mad br0 idk why tho Razz anyway , about tourney there was x2 i guess 1 made by some gs and other made by ct but sadly rejected , the one made by gs i did not even join lol Razz  

so you deny that you were in the tourny but not that you got owned by HIM, and what about the fraps ritoz has of nemmy killing him (him being ritoz) then passing his gear to you and you getting pwned by ritoz?

Perma Retired, I'm sorry Anna

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedFeb 06, 2013 10:35 am
Sin.Paz wrote:
grouzin wrote:
splasher__ wrote:

so you deny that you were in the tourny but not that you got owned by HIM, and what about the fraps ritoz has of nemmy killing him (him being ritoz) then passing his gear to you and you getting pwned by ritoz?  
lol i didnt knew u were that dumb , anywya i am not suprised , i was not in the tourny what part of this word u didnt understand , about the fraps i would like to see it but anyway thats the past and u talk too mutch about others what about your self from the past i remmber before marge u from linked pvp u were a crappy pvper .. hmm yea ' pvper 'take it as a copliment, boy.Smile

Sin.Paz

Rank 0
Sin.Paz
PostedFeb 06, 2013 10:42 am
grouzin wrote:
Sin.Paz wrote:
grouzin wrote:
splasher__ wrote:

lol i didnt knew u were that dumb , anywya i am not suprised , i was not in the tourny what part of this word u didnt understand , about the fraps i would like to see it but anyway thats the past and u talk too mutch about others what about your self from the past i remmber before marge u from linked pvp u were a crappy pvper .. hmm yea ' pvper 'take it as a copliment, boy.Smile  

i talk about others because i honestly dont remember ever fighting you, we are on opposite time zones, but i did wake up to pms from pow alot saying things like: "guess who i just killed" "guess who i made log", answer:xaxa. and if you werent in the tourny i accepted that, to bad you cant read english any better then you write it. and ill be posting the link to fraps as soon as ritoz send it to me and i can upload it. as for you fighting me in linked i can only guess that you are just so butt hurt that you started making things up. copliments tu yor uba cumand of the ynglesh languje bro.

Perma Retired, I'm sorry Anna

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedFeb 06, 2013 10:45 am
Sin.Paz wrote:
grouzin wrote:
Sin.Paz wrote:
grouzin wrote:
splasher__ wrote:

i talk about others because i honestly dont remember ever fighting you, we are on opposite time zones, but i did wake up to pms from pow alot saying things like: "guess who i just killed" "guess who i made log", answer:xaxa. and if you werent in the tourny i accepted that, to bad you cant read english any better then you write it. and ill be posting the link to fraps as soon as ritoz send it to me and i can upload it. as for you fighting me in linked i can only guess that you are just so butt hurt that you started making things up. copliments tu yor uba cumand of the ynglesh languje bro.  
yea pow killed me alot times when i were grinding in vr i guess i was between 51 and 60 lvl Razz laterz br0. Smile