Author Message

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
Joined
20 Jan 2012
Posts
2133
Location
Greece
PostedFeb 05, 2013 6:58 am
e.jenet wrote:
grouzin wrote:
Sin.Paz wrote:
grouzin wrote:
Sin.Paz wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
TheFrostitute wrote:
grouzin wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
This starting to look like the Etain 70 forums did, please keep it up.
I love reading it on a boring day.  

realy ? well yeah i cant say i'm surpriced there lol bc i can say i met realy amazing ppl from etain i mean that not in a good way tho sorry for the nice ppl from etain now i know why lots of etain ppl moved to Lailah lol when servers where not merged yet Smile  
oO did u ? Razz  


Khoya don't be mad a tiny server as etain woops ur arse in pvp kthxbye  

IMAO yeah sure  

Xaxa, i remember us (us being lailah fury) wiping the floor with you when you made a pathetic attempt to switch to lailah, so im at a loss as to why you think your so uber. its pretty clear what khoya means, you fought him when he was half geared and you were full geared. you won due to that advantage. now hes full geared like you were and your to ***** to fight him at a disadvantage like he fought you. any idiot with half a brain could tell that was his meaning.  
in other words u want me to fight him righ tnow ? did u noticed that i am naked last month ? and lol i was not maxed as u think before i just had gear and weap no cape or accecorie so QQ more boy's cause i like it Smile  

i have no idea how maxed you were or what his gear was im simply interpreting what he said since you seem to be to slow to read between the lines.  
if u have no ideas about something whats your point in here  

LOL there he gose i bet you just woke up and said hmm what to do OH lets go troll in forums again i have nothing else to do anyway ***** *man* get a life lol  
since u getting mad from a video game funny that u telling me to get a life like u know me , anyway , why dont u focus on your own ? Smile oh wait i guess u dont have one Smile

Advertisement

Sin.Paz

Rank 0
Sin.Paz
Joined
24 Dec 2011
Posts
177
Location
Flagstaff United States
PostedFeb 05, 2013 8:16 am
grouzin wrote:
Sin.Paz wrote:
grouzin wrote:
Sin.Paz wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
TheFrostitute wrote:
grouzin wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
This starting to look like the Etain 70 forums did, please keep it up.
I love reading it on a boring day.  

realy ? well yeah i cant say i'm surpriced there lol bc i can say i met realy amazing ppl from etain i mean that not in a good way tho sorry for the nice ppl from etain now i know why lots of etain ppl moved to Lailah lol when servers where not merged yet Smile  
oO did u ? Razz  


Khoya don't be mad a tiny server as etain woops ur arse in pvp kthxbye  

IMAO yeah sure  

Xaxa, i remember us (us being lailah fury) wiping the floor with you when you made a pathetic attempt to switch to lailah, so im at a loss as to why you think your so uber. its pretty clear what khoya means, you fought him when he was half geared and you were full geared. you won due to that advantage. now hes full geared like you were and your to ***** to fight him at a disadvantage like he fought you. any idiot with half a brain could tell that was his meaning.  
in other words u want me to fight him righ tnow ? did u noticed that i am naked last month ? and lol i was not maxed as u think before i just had gear and weap no cape or accecorie so QQ more boy's cause i like it Smile  

i have no idea how maxed you were or what his gear was im simply interpreting what he said since you seem to be to slow to read between the lines.  
if u have no ideas about some things whats your point in here  

again because you seem to be to slow to read others text just because they dont speak perfect english (which you yourself dont even speak lulz). also because im an active player who still plays the game, you were some nothing fighter that ran to other servers and quit once the new ep hit cause you still couldnt be useful. anyone can sit on the forums and brag about how uber they are, why not grow a pair rebuy gear and then come get farmed again.

Perma Retired, I'm sorry Anna

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
Joined
20 Jan 2012
Posts
2133
Location
Greece
PostedFeb 05, 2013 8:30 am
Sin.Paz wrote:
grouzin wrote:
Sin.Paz wrote:
grouzin wrote:
Sin.Paz wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
TheFrostitute wrote:
grouzin wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
This starting to look like the Etain 70 forums did, please keep it up.
I love reading it on a boring day.  

realy ? well yeah i cant say i'm surpriced there lol bc i can say i met realy amazing ppl from etain i mean that not in a good way tho sorry for the nice ppl from etain now i know why lots of etain ppl moved to Lailah lol when servers where not merged yet Smile  
oO did u ? Razz  


Khoya don't be mad a tiny server as etain woops ur arse in pvp kthxbye  

IMAO yeah sure  

Xaxa, i remember us (us being lailah fury) wiping the floor with you when you made a pathetic attempt to switch to lailah, so im at a loss as to why you think your so uber. its pretty clear what khoya means, you fought him when he was half geared and you were full geared. you won due to that advantage. now hes full geared like you were and your to ***** to fight him at a disadvantage like he fought you. any idiot with half a brain could tell that was his meaning.  
in other words u want me to fight him righ tnow ? did u noticed that i am naked last month ? and lol i was not maxed as u think before i just had gear and weap no cape or accecorie so QQ more boy's cause i like it Smile  

i have no idea how maxed you were or what his gear was im simply interpreting what he said since you seem to be to slow to read between the lines.  
if u have no ideas about some things whats your point in here  

again because you seem to be to slow to read others text just because they dont speak perfect english (which you yourself dont even speak lulz). also because im an active player who still plays the game, you were some nothing fighter that ran to other servers and quit once the new ep hit cause you still couldnt be useful. anyone can sit on the forums and brag about how uber they are, why not grow a pair rebuy gear and then come get farmed again.  
i never was active on lailah lol , about who is usefull and who isnt hmm , Wink and lol u can get farmed from who ... u realy got a big idea about your self , br0 . Smile

Sin.Paz

Rank 0
Sin.Paz
Joined
24 Dec 2011
Posts
177
Location
Flagstaff United States
PostedFeb 05, 2013 10:12 pm
grouzin wrote:
Sin.Paz wrote:
grouzin wrote:
Sin.Paz wrote:
grouzin wrote:
Sin.Paz wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
TheFrostitute wrote:
grouzin wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
This starting to look like the Etain 70 forums did, please keep it up.
I love reading it on a boring day.  

realy ? well yeah i cant say i'm surpriced there lol bc i can say i met realy amazing ppl from etain i mean that not in a good way tho sorry for the nice ppl from etain now i know why lots of etain ppl moved to Lailah lol when servers where not merged yet Smile  
oO did u ? Razz  


Khoya don't be mad a tiny server as etain woops ur arse in pvp kthxbye  

IMAO yeah sure  

Xaxa, i remember us (us being lailah fury) wiping the floor with you when you made a pathetic attempt to switch to lailah, so im at a loss as to why you think your so uber. its pretty clear what khoya means, you fought him when he was half geared and you were full geared. you won due to that advantage. now hes full geared like you were and your to ***** to fight him at a disadvantage like he fought you. any idiot with half a brain could tell that was his meaning.  
in other words u want me to fight him righ tnow ? did u noticed that i am naked last month ? and lol i was not maxed as u think before i just had gear and weap no cape or accecorie so QQ more boy's cause i like it Smile  

i have no idea how maxed you were or what his gear was im simply interpreting what he said since you seem to be to slow to read between the lines.  
if u have no ideas about some things whats your point in here  

again because you seem to be to slow to read others text just because they dont speak perfect english (which you yourself dont even speak lulz). also because im an active player who still plays the game, you were some nothing fighter that ran to other servers and quit once the new ep hit cause you still couldnt be useful. anyone can sit on the forums and brag about how uber they are, why not grow a pair rebuy gear and then come get farmed again.  
i never was active on lailah lol , about who is usefull and who isnt hmm , Wink and lol u can get farmed from who ... u realy got a big idea about your self , br0 . Smile  

because we never let you be active, you were farmed into oblivion, we all remember you QQing when you were grinding "when im 70 im going to kill you all". 70 came and you got farmed just as much. and for the rest of what you said ill just pull the QQ troll card that you keep pulling on khoya and say: learn english i dont understand your pathetic attempt to make sense in this laungage

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
Joined
02 Feb 2009
Posts
9837
Location
Finland
PostedFeb 06, 2013 12:03 am
This is just getting sad. The biggest retard of Apulune/forums telling others to get a life. Where is this internet going.

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
Joined
20 Jan 2012
Posts
2133
Location
Greece
PostedFeb 06, 2013 3:32 am
Sin.Paz wrote:
grouzin wrote:
Sin.Paz wrote:
grouzin wrote:
Sin.Paz wrote:
grouzin wrote:
Sin.Paz wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
TheFrostitute wrote:
grouzin wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
This starting to look like the Etain 70 forums did, please keep it up.
I love reading it on a boring day.  

realy ? well yeah i cant say i'm surpriced there lol bc i can say i met realy amazing ppl from etain i mean that not in a good way tho sorry for the nice ppl from etain now i know why lots of etain ppl moved to Lailah lol when servers where not merged yet Smile  
oO did u ? Razz  


Khoya don't be mad a tiny server as etain woops ur arse in pvp kthxbye  

IMAO yeah sure  

Xaxa, i remember us (us being lailah fury) wiping the floor with you when you made a pathetic attempt to switch to lailah, so im at a loss as to why you think your so uber. its pretty clear what khoya means, you fought him when he was half geared and you were full geared. you won due to that advantage. now hes full geared like you were and your to ***** to fight him at a disadvantage like he fought you. any idiot with half a brain could tell that was his meaning.  
in other words u want me to fight him righ tnow ? did u noticed that i am naked last month ? and lol i was not maxed as u think before i just had gear and weap no cape or accecorie so QQ more boy's cause i like it Smile  

i have no idea how maxed you were or what his gear was im simply interpreting what he said since you seem to be to slow to read between the lines.  
if u have no ideas about some things whats your point in here  

again because you seem to be to slow to read others text just because they dont speak perfect english (which you yourself dont even speak lulz). also because im an active player who still plays the game, you were some nothing fighter that ran to other servers and quit once the new ep hit cause you still couldnt be useful. anyone can sit on the forums and brag about how uber they are, why not grow a pair rebuy gear and then come get farmed again.  
i never was active on lailah lol , about who is usefull and who isnt hmm , Wink and lol u can get farmed from who ... u realy got a big idea about your self , br0 . Smile  

because we never let you be active, you were farmed into oblivion, we all remember you QQing when you were grinding "when im 70 im going to kill you all". 70 came and you got farmed just as much. and for the rest of what you said ill just pull the QQ troll card that you keep pulling on khoya and say: learn english i dont understand your pathetic attempt to make sense in this laungage  
oh u mean u farmed me when i was grinding , well i am glad that u proud to kill grinders Smile keep going br0.

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
Joined
20 Jan 2012
Posts
2133
Location
Greece
PostedFeb 06, 2013 3:35 am
splasher__ wrote:
This is just getting sad. The biggest retard of Apulune/forums telling others to get a life. Where is this internet going.  
funny isnt it ? the retard calls somebody retard of forum since u arent active in game since ep6 came out , oh wait u was just to grind your toon i guess , but u 24/7 on forum Very Happy

Sin.Paz

Rank 0
Sin.Paz
Joined
24 Dec 2011
Posts
177
Location
Flagstaff United States
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:04 am
nah xaxa but if you wanna act tough and keep your e-pen hard thats fine, only half the people that read your posts know what your saying since your english is so crap. if it was a 1v1 between you and lowski id put everything i own on him since hes 10 times the player you could ever dream to be.

PS i still cant understand you, learn english or dont talk

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
Joined
20 Jan 2012
Posts
2133
Location
Greece
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:34 am
Sin.Paz wrote:
nah xaxa but if you wanna act tough and keep your e-pen hard thats fine, only half the people that read your posts know what your saying since your english is so crap. if it was a 1v1 between you and lowski id put everything i own on him since hes 10 times the player you could ever dream to be.

PS i still cant understand you, learn english or dont talk  
Oo G0d dont make me to rebuy gear just to request him an 1v1 , once we was going to 1v1 he was the one who refused anyway i do say i could take him without prob Smile but that just my option Smile about my english lol english is not my main language so i dont realy care how good are they i guess u can understand me tho i dont think if u are that tardish to not Razz

Sin.Paz

Rank 0
Sin.Paz
Joined
24 Dec 2011
Posts
177
Location
Flagstaff United States
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:38 am
grouzin wrote:
Sin.Paz wrote:
nah xaxa but if you wanna act tough and keep your e-pen hard thats fine, only half the people that read your posts know what your saying since your english is so crap. if it was a 1v1 between you and lowski id put everything i own on him since hes 10 times the player you could ever dream to be.

PS i still cant understand you, learn english or dont talk  
Oo G0d dont make me to rebuy gear just to request him an 1v1 , once we was going to 1v1 he was the one who refused anyway i do say i could take him without prob Smile but that just my option Smile about my english lol english is not my main language so i dont realy care how good are they i guess u can undesrstand me tho i dont think if u are that tardish to not Razz  

o so you admit its rediculous to pretend i cant understand what i say when i clearly can, and that im simply doing it to being an ***. maybe you should apologize to khoya for doing the exact same thing. since you got your face wiped into the floor by HIM in some 1v1 tourny and i know lowski can kill them then it follows that you would have half a scalp from trying to play with lowski. opinions mean nothing, and honestly its not your english that i get lost in, its your tardedness
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: