phatsanta

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Helmets

Cmon now guys we are missing a very important thing here...helmets...THERE IS A SEVERE LACK OF HELMETS ON MY CHARACTER.
Advertisement

godofsmoke420

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:01 pm

Just WOW

im in love again
i was waiting for a long time for DKO to go CB it was awesome! made me fall in love with aeriagames again. im a long time shaiya player and to play this game was just a great break. i like the skills the graphics the map the lvling was great not so much a grind fest like most mmos. i did not get to do RvR cant wait to try that out. everything everyone said so far in this thread i agree with so no need to repeat it. cant wait for OB <33333 TY for an awesome game!

pandrasb

Rank 0
pandrasb
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:31 pm
I liked the PvP :3
I hated the lag
Rune removal was broken :/ so that was annoying

Thinking of upgrading to a Tower since I have a laptop

Also really excited and eagerly awaiting DKO obt :D

TheBeast.69

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 12:31 am

Re: Just WOW

im in love again
godofsmoke420 wrote:
i was waiting for a long time for DKO to go CB it was awesome! made me fall in love with aeriagames again. im a long time shaiya player and to play this game was just a great break. i like the skills the graphics the map the lvling was great not so much a grind fest like most mmos. i did not get to do RvR cant wait to try that out. everything everyone said so far in this thread i agree with so no need to repeat it. cant wait for OB <33333 TY for an awesome game!  

ive been playing Shaiya for 5 years and its time for a new game and DKO is it Razz

Akash13

Rank 1
Akash13
PostedDec 06, 2012 9:48 am
i like game overall.there r some issues like lag. unbalance power distribution between races.well conclusion- i love this game.bring ob soon.Smile.and i k it is too late for that or may be not right time but thanks to gm team and all gs for support during ob.after installation issue,everything was fine for me,.gs were so active in forums. btw don't forget we r waiting for ob.XD.Smile

AnimusMalum

Rank 0
AnimusMalum
PostedDec 06, 2012 11:40 am

My Opinion only

Armor defense stat
It is my opinion that a Defense stat on armor should raise the overall defense score of the character. But this is just my opinion.. Renaming the Defense score in the Character UI to Magic Evasion or anything else cannot fix this.

Plastic is, what plastic is!

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedDec 06, 2012 11:47 am
Well the open dungeon was awesome, the pvp is awesome though classes need to be balanced

and honestly DKO is the first game i feel like playing seriously for years now, last games were lineage II and 9dragons but that was years ago

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

viper1956

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 12:46 pm
game is awesome in all details thats all! Its a ffa mmo so complains will be noobish to say! thx allot aeria games keep up the good work! waiting for OB!!!
:}

TheBeast.69

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 1:11 pm
i really hope they find a way to help balance the factions cus in OB they were very unbalanced

xandao3005

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 2:54 pm

well

Notify me when launch
'll play in Brazil, 'cause here it will take to launch