TheBeast.69

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:35 pm
fiberstaden wrote:
So buy a new pc i got 50-60 fps stable did say before the low rec specifications is set to low
you will need a i5 or higher to play this game smooth.  

i have a laptop that has:

Intel Core i7 Processor
NVIDIA GeForce GT 230M Video Card
6 GB Ram
Fast Internet

and i still had lag during RvR and i still had HORRIBLE lag during Castle Siege
Advertisement

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:38 pm
Everything you need to know about what i like, dislike, and want to be improved/added is already wrote onto all the feedback topics that are around all the forum, so i don't need to repeat again Smile

TheBeast.69 wrote:
fiberstaden wrote:
So buy a new pc i got 50-60 fps stable did say before the low rec specifications is set to low

Intel Core i7 Processor
6 GB Ram
Fast Internet

Noteb ooks are not PC, they are notebooks for a reason.. you will never have a good spec into a notrebook to play any game.. the main example are the normal tower PC.

Thoreac

Rank 0
Thoreac
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:57 pm
Bryan.Fury wrote:
Everything you need to know about what i like, dislike, and want to be improved/added is already wrote onto all the feedback topics that are around all the forum, so i don't need to repeat again Smile

TheBeast.69 wrote:
fiberstaden wrote:

Intel Core i7 Processor
6 GB Ram
Fast Internet

Noteb ooks are not PC, they are notebooks for a reason.. you will never have a good spec into a notrebook to play any game.. the main example are the normal tower PC.  

There are some notebooks that are built for gaming. My son has one, and Alienware makes some good ones. Don't go too hard on the guy... until he gives his specs, THEN you can Smile

BTW, you are right though, the main examples are tower PCs.

EDIT: Just read the specs he posted... that laptop should have been fine, probably better than my tower (Core i5 with 6 Gig RAM and GTX 520 Ti card)

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:07 pm
Thoreac wrote:
There are some notebooks that are built for gaming. My son has one, and Alienware makes some good ones. Don't go too hard on the guy... until he gives his specs, THEN you can Smile

BTW, you are right though, the main examples are tower PCs.

EDIT: Just read the specs he posted... that laptop should have been fine, probably better than my tower (Core i5 with 6 Gig RAM and GTX 520 Ti card)  
I'm not going hard to noone, just pointing a fact. Notebooks are never taken as main example for gaming specs into softwares, because the Tower Pc are instead. Wink

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

TheBeast.69

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:10 pm
my laptop runs every other game perfect on max settings but this game was really laggy on min settings mostly because of the game servers not my laptop

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:46 pm
=) I know you guys like to talk about the spec on your computer/laptop but let's please stay on topic. Thank you

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:53 pm
1. The poorly optimized code causing an intensive resource use which in turn caused poor FPS rates.

2. The spawn times on bosses are just wow.

The two hours for a boss spawn is a bit extreme. It makes finishing a quest difficult if you have to wait all the time.

These are the biggest issues I've found.

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:55 pm
Extra0rdinary wrote:
1. The poorly optimized code causing an intensive resource use which in turn caused poor FPS rates.

The two hours for a boss spawn is a bit extreme. It makes finishing a quest difficult if you have to wait all the time.

;P What about positive?

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:57 pm
gmebilfish wrote:
Extra0rdinary wrote:

;P What about positive?  

Positive?

Solid game features, Rune combining, crafting, and PvP? All really good features. Personally I believe that its the rune combining that is like frosting on the cake for this game. Though I wish that the resulting rune wasn't at random.

Killernecro

Rank 0
Killernecro
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:31 pm
i like this game, the mobs design, chars design, sieges, skills animations, the only thing i dont like is the lag almost in every place of the game (in town and sieges was worse) but this issue must be resolved when ob comes out, ive founded an alternative to lc, btw better pvp system in dko, but ofc we dont have masters stones in dko right XD, and i have a gaming tower pc not gonna talk about specs cuz i think is pointless in a cb, so waiting for final version. Good game i enjoyed playing it.

Note: in closed beta all players was using an unique server, so the lag was prduced maybe by this reason, let me know if im wrong pls, thanks all have fun.