gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedDec 05, 2012 3:14 pm   Last edited by gmebilfish on Dec 12, 2012 11:38 am. Edited 12 times in total

[Feedback] DKO

I <3 DKO

Howdy folks!

We have been compiling a lot of very good feedbacks from everyone. Thank you so much! I hope we didn’t overwhelm you guys or drive you bonker Razz

This time, we want to get a general, overall feedback regarding your experience with DKO.

What do you like about DKO? Dislike? What is it about DKO that stands out from the rest? Was it the look and graphic? Gameplay? The cute poppet? Battle? Owning your own Castle? (Well, technically sharing Castle with the Guild members)

Please remember to keep all feedback constructive.

Please don’t list feedbacks regarding the classes, Realm vs Realm and Castle Siege. We already have a thread for them. Please visit the specific link and leave your feedback there.

[Feedback] Castle Siege
[Feedback] Realm vs Realm
[Class Discussion] Shadowmage
[Class Discussion] Warrior
[Class Discussion] Paladin
[Class Discussion] Sorceress

DKO Feedback
-Open world
-Castle Siege
-Graphic
-Gameplay
-Rune combining
-Design (Character, mobs)
-Skills animation
-Different layout of the area
-Combat flow
-Not a huge grind fest

Dislike:
-Graphic issue
-Lag issue
-Boss spawn
-Gender/Class lock
-PvP button
-PvP cooldown
-Lack of description
-Random rune from Rune combintation
-No Helmet visual
-Class unbalanace
-Need more visuals equipment

Suggestion:
Post your suggestion in the
Suggestion Box.

More feedback please.
Advertisement

val9124

Rank 0
val9124
PostedDec 05, 2012 3:42 pm
I normally do not play PVP but I must say this game was really fun and I truly enjoyed the pvp in this game! The GM's and GS's were nice. The ending was awesome and really fun to play except the tricks on the GM's end weren't so fun. Would like to see the characters be able to really swim when in water. Also would like to see more choices available for outfits. A looter pet would be helpful too if that is not too much to ask for. The lag was pretty bad too but I guess that would be expected since it was a new game and everyone had to start at the beginning. An in game clock would be nice too. Over all I really liked it very much.

TheBeast.69

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 3:47 pm   Last edited by TheBeast.69 on Dec 05, 2012 4:14 pm. Edited 2 times in total
DKO was awesome during CB for the most part. the 3 things that stood out to me the most was:

1. fix the HORRIBLE LAG
2. find a way to make the factions even for RvR (Dione always outnumbered Eos)
3. make it where u can see what debuffs are on mobs (like shaiya)

great job overall, gratz to all the staff for an awesome game Razz

KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
PostedDec 05, 2012 3:54 pm
Was a normal run of the mill shoot to level 20 then things started to get a little confusing as to where to progress. A few times had to observe my world map to figure out where to go ect. Otherwise game ran very smoothly in terms of level progression. I am not sure if the first dungeon we got to sample will have more floors? I hope to see more open world dungeons like the lost temple in open beta. Was fun to get away from the instance trend that has swept mmorpgs up. Pvp for castles was awesome. Pvp for ruemon was like playing Faxion.... Waiting around for enemies that had no idea where to go or how to even get engaged in the battle. Thankfully with all the feedback you guys have been collecting a lot of these issues will be solved in time for a 2013 dko obt.

RedivivusPopuli

Rank 1
RedivivusPopuli
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:09 pm
show the server time in the game

simplenymph

Rank 0
simplenymph
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:10 pm
I really enjoy the game. The graphics are quite lovely compared to other games I've looked at playing. I sifted through a number of them before settling, and I'm actually glad I choose this one. I would love to enjoy the maximum settings for the graphics, but it's currently too much for my laptop. Hopefully I'll be able to fix that soon!

The game-play is also smooth aside from the bouts of lag (although being able to pan the camera around with the keyboard ((for example, like A and D for panning, Q and E for strafing)) would be so nice). Something that stands out to be a little bothersome is the slight delay between using a skill and it actually striking. I can see how it could make you learn to anticipate your opponents next move, but I'd rather be able to react more quickly to their move instead of having to anticipate it.

And for the most part the community is very friendly and helpful, which is a huge plus in my book. A minus with a part of the community that I'm not a big fan of is "ninja-viting." Like a player inviting you to their group or guild without saying anything first. I can see how it could be more 'convenient', but it strikes me as a bit.. well, annoying. It doesn't take much to shoot me a whisper or something to ask if I'd like to.

I hadn't really participated in any PvP events until the final RvR's, but they were very fun and I enjoyed it. I hope to really get into that part of the game in the Open Beta.

All things aside, I can see this becoming big in no time. It's a great game.

huesoamz

Rank 0
huesoamz
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:12 pm
The worst in the game is the graphics ISSUE, we have 1-15 FPS with gamers PC, this is innaceptable coz the engine of the game is very very old.

TheBeast.69

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:16 pm
huesoamz wrote:
The worst in the game is the graphics ISSUE, we have 1-15 FPS with gamers PC, this is innaceptable coz the engine of the game is very very old.  

+1

fiberstaden

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:26 pm
So buy a new pc i got 50-60 fps stable did say before the low rec specifications is set to low
you will need a i5 or higher to play this game smooth.

Shadow127

Rank 0
Shadow127
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:26 pm

lag

I liked everything about the game the only 2 things I had issues with were the lag which seemed to effect even some people with gaming pc's. And the other issue was with owners of castles not being able to participate in other siege's whether or not it's for attack or defense. Other than that great job on the cb and I'm looking forward to OB.