Author Message

kalinXange

Rank 2
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
514
Location
United States
PostedDec 05, 2012 2:34 pm

How use Razer Game Booster on A.V.A!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u4QpFxuZMo

There is a tutorial i made and i wanna say:

1. I HATE MY VOICE
2. Sorry for the video time is so tiny
3. http://www.razerzone.com/gamebooster
4. I'm sorry if you don't understand or is a wrong word. I just suck on my "english" voice. I prefer write.
5. Please put an Like and Subscrive (:

Thanks & Cheers,
kalinz
Advertisement

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
Joined
06 Aug 2012
Posts
1155
Location
Maribor Slovenia
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Re: How use Razer Game Booster on A.V.A!

kalinXange wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u4QpFxuZMo

There is a tutorial i made and i wanna say:

1. I HATE MY VOICE
2. Sorry for the video time is so tiny
3. http://www.razerzone.com/gamebooster
4. I'm sorry if you don't understand or is a wrong word. I just suck on my "english" voice. I prefer write.
5. Please put an Like and Subscrive (:

Thanks & Cheers,
kalinz  
I actually like how you pronounce things lol

Madara Uchiha: Listen... In this world.. Wherever there is light there are also shadows.

kalinXange

Rank 2
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
514
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:36 am

Re: How use Razer Game Booster on A.V.A!

SuperDeadlord wrote:
kalinXange wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u4QpFxuZMo

There is a tutorial i made and i wanna say:

1. I HATE MY VOICE
2. Sorry for the video time is so tiny
3. http://www.razerzone.com/gamebooster
4. I'm sorry if you don't understand or is a wrong word. I just suck on my "english" voice. I prefer write.
5. Please put an Like and Subscrive (:

Thanks & Cheers,
kalinz  
I actually like how you pronounce things lol  



Like i say on 4. D:

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4650
Location
United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:36 pm
Good video.

I haven't updated my Game Booster. I cant believe that Razer requires you to have an account with GB.

that really sucks.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms and Soldier Front 2. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

kalinXange

Rank 2
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
514
Location
United States
PostedDec 09, 2012 4:58 pm
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
Good video.

I haven't updated my Game Booster. I cant believe that Razer requires you to have an account with GB.

that really sucks.  


Thanks. I know right? D:
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: