C10udkicker

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 8:31 pm
Saveric wrote:
S6 is getting stuff to be able to compete with M2 because they are merging into M2. Where there will only be M1, M2, S7. S6 people on M2 in their current state will not be able to even get into the Champion cup for probably 90% of them. They have 7 level 110+ while M2 has 55+ 110+.

S7 actually gets more chances at cross cup now then before. Because it is back to only 3 Servers. meaning that there will be 10 people from S7 in the cup instead of 8.  

You forgot to mention that of those 7 level 110+, only 3 are active. And yes, S7 shouldn't be complaining about Cross Server Cup because at least they will still have a chance to join it unlike S6 members that will now be overmatched on M2. Direct words from GM's so they are aware of the predicament they are about to put S6 into, yet they are still going forward with it? Does that not sound ludacris? How can this possibly be seen as a good idea!?
Advertisement

MoOnsTa

Rank 1
MoOnsTa
PostedDec 06, 2012 4:41 am
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
Hi,

I will work on an event for players to get the MSN gear in the near future.
Please stay tune for both GM and promotion event.
Meanwhile, I know there are a lot of other items you want to see in the game, please let your comment here, and let me hear about it.

Thanks  

Well, i could now say, we all want FD,MSN,Raging and so on, since those are the equips for the endcontent. But to be fair, we on s7 would be happy allrdy about a "good" droprate of some items. Right now Cross Cup seems to be the only way to obtain FD Equip, cuz 110h dont really drop it. We are 3 people doing 110h for at least a month, bit longer maybe and so far for one of us dropped one FD piece so far, it is really a horrible droprate. I am also sure, that many people would be happy about a bit better Berials droprate from purge, there are just a few people who dropped Berials pieces so far, while many poeple doing 2.25+ for like ages.
So it is not like we want all stuff for free or every day a drop, but right now it is more like every month a drop. Same goes for the Red Gems from Layer 4.

Someone in my alliance had the idea, to add 1-2 more dungeons with new Equips. LvL 105 and 115 Dungeon, which can drop then msn+ new orange Set and raging Rhino+new Red Set (Maybe another Def Set like Berials).

Even if Clash would be back with fair prices it would make many people happy, not only s7. xD

EDIT//
About the Cross Cup Issue
Since then just 3 Servers left, it will be prolly 11 people each from m1 and m2 and 10 from s7 or?
This means 22 monsters, 3 people with a low chance to be lucky from s7 and 7 victims who wont have any chance, cuz just 3, maybe a 4th, from s7 have a really low chance to reach top8, right now and the chances for it will be worse without the s6 people.
Maybe adjust the people coming from each server, like 12 from s7 and each 10 from m1 and m2 or something else. I know, this would be also unfair for m1 and m2, but with 11 ppl each from m1 and m2, it is unfair for s7.

Radley69

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:28 am

Support for recommendations to improve COG re:MoOnsTa

The level 105 and 110 dungeons are good ideas. It's crazy that you're stuck on 110 dungeon for months or years to level from 110 to 120 given the XP requirement and the poor drop rate.

I also agree with MoOnsTa on the accessibility of MSN and Raging drops on dungeons. There must be some way to access this equipment other than the current arrangement of score shop and 120 dungeon.

It's good to see an Aeria response to consider the recommendations, but it remains to be seen what is actually done. These recommendations will enhance gameplay for all servers, not just server 7.

xXKahnXx

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:35 am
[/quote]Someone in my alliance had the idea, to add 1-2 more dungeons with new Equips. LvL 105 and 115 Dungeon, which can drop then msn+ new orange Set and raging Rhino+new Red Set (Maybe another Def Set like Berials).

Even if Clash would be back with fair prices it would make many people happy, not only s7.[/quote]

Thee are great ideas and im all for anything that adds gear or increases drop rates.

sjlacaden

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:38 am
I appreciate the replies from Aeria and yes, I agree that an event would be nice to help keep people occupied and driven.. regarding the suggestions of new dungeons, that would be great but since it's gonna be hard to implement immediately, maybe just one may be enough..

I would suggest editing some of the drops though like for purg deeper layers, it would be nice to remove the lower level gears from their loot tables so it wouldn't be such a waste to their efforts..

<a></a>

glisson

Rank 0
glisson
PostedDec 06, 2012 9:08 am
I guess it dont matter now anyway patch notes show they removing Fd from cross server as reward. Now nobody will get it. I guess they really want poeple to quit this game. I mean there are no drops of gear from dungeons and now the only way to get fd is being removed to. Aeria you should really talk to the stupid devs of cog and tell them they are going to loose all there customers and have zero money if they dont get there stick together.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:50 pm
Thanks for all of your opinions, I will send these opinions to the devs for consideration.
Sorry for the late reply.