ok . Roger Pro Add me in Your Clan i Pro :
1.Wolf
2.HeadShut
3.Sniper
4.Grenarde
5.Knife  

Head shot*

Grenade*

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return
Advertisement

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedJan 09, 2013 8:57 pm
good luck with your clan, have battled some people from it and their very good

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedFeb 21, 2013 12:52 am
Hey forumersersersers Wink Grizz here, come join our magnificent clan! As prodigy has already said we have clan events (these are all FG style events!), members that are active on our forums get to participate in the forum events! Also our great members often hold events of their own for the clan. Jsut revamping on the requirements, they are; Positive with a kind and respectful attitude (This is the most important!), 1.50 K/D ratio, 25% headshot rating, active!!!! Especially on forums as most, if not all, of the clan news and updates are here Smile, not to mention im here in all my smexy glory Wink hahaha. Anyway you can find out more about us and what it is we stand for on our website, the link is in the first post Very Happy. Again, being positive with a kind and respectful attitude is very important as exceptions can be made with the other requirements provided you speak with [GS]Prodigy ^.^

killzone04

Rank 1
killzone04
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:04 am
For some reason I want to make my own pride but ik it will suck lol because everyone us so mad about w/l ratio which is sad because wt is about enjoyment nowadays

lordgoldmane

Rank 1
lordgoldmane
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:20 am
mrameez786 wrote:
I second that, good luck recruiting. You have some great clan requirements. I would have most of them too including no campers in our clan.  

ah why rameez. Sad then there is no place for me Razz

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedFeb 21, 2013 5:50 am
killzone04 wrote:
For some reason I want to make my own pride but ik it will suck lol because everyone us so mad about w/l ratio which is sad because wt is about enjoyment nowadays  

Lol my personal win/loss ration is like 40% hahaha which is weird considering i have a 2.4 k/d and 40% hs (i have 19% wolf so its probably a higher hs % than 40)