lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedDec 10, 2012 1:20 pm
Nice, I am forever Mercenary but if you need any help give me a message, always enjoying playing with you guys ^_^

Advertisement

Imagion.

Rank 4
Imagion.
PostedDec 10, 2012 1:29 pm
Hey,
lightspeed11 wrote:
Nice, I am forever Mercenary but if you need any help give me a message, always enjoying playing with you guys ^_^  

To me, that is extremely illogical, but thanks for the offer. Wink

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedDec 10, 2012 1:49 pm
Imagion. wrote:
Hey,
lightspeed11 wrote:

How is that illogical , to help others? I mean it is not clan hopping, as I always go back to my clan, just whenever my clan is mostly offline and another clan I know may need a extra player for cw, I help out.

Imagion.

Rank 4
Imagion.
PostedDec 10, 2012 2:32 pm
Hey,
lightspeed11 wrote:
Imagion. wrote:
Hey,
lightspeed11 wrote:

How is that illogical , to help others? I mean it is not clan hopping, as I always go back to my clan, just whenever my clan is mostly offline and another clan I know may need a extra player for cw, I help out.  

Sorry, to me that is so illogical but you're entitled to your opinion and I respect that. Wink

Imagion.

Rank 4
Imagion.
PostedDec 10, 2012 2:32 pm
Hey,
lightspeed11 wrote:
Imagion. wrote:
Hey,
lightspeed11 wrote:

Sorry, to me that is so illogical but you're entitled to your opinion and I respect that. Wink

apnoobxd123

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 7:00 pm

recruitment

recruitment
i have +30% hs rate 1,46 kdr and my ingame name is PartyBoyy i LOVE to sniper, (i really good at it)

brianthomaas13

Rank 1
brianthomaas13
PostedDec 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Prodigy

GS
Imagion. wrote:
Hey,
lightspeed11 wrote:
Imagion. wrote:
Hey,
lightspeed11 wrote:

Lol Prodigy is such an ******* in a good way though wink!

DeZey

Rank 2
DeZey
PostedDec 11, 2012 1:16 am
Sup david, want me to join for the lastfew (hopefully) days, (but expecting weeks, tomers slow event)?

Imagion.

Rank 4
Imagion.
PostedDec 11, 2012 2:40 am
Hey,
DeZey wrote:
Sup david, want me to join for the lastfew (hopefully) days, (but expecting weeks, tomers slow event)?  

You're always welcome champ.

ahmad1.2

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 5:58 am

iProSiper

{GS}Prodigy
ok . Roger Pro Add me in Your Clan i Pro :
1.Wolf
2.HeadShut
3.Sniper
4.Grenarde
5.Knife