Imagion.

Rank 4
Imagion.
PostedDec 04, 2012 11:53 pm   Last edited by Imagion. on Mar 07, 2013 2:17 pm. Edited 3 times in total

EnoughSaid l Closed

Hey Everyone,

Clan Status: Closed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It brings me great pleasure to announce that EnoughSaid is back up and running! I'm so excited to lead this clan once again and I will aim to take EnoughSaid to another whole new level. The past does not matter anymore so I want to focus on the future and strive to making this clan an extraordinary one.

This new and fresh start means a new clan website. One of my main qualities is organisation so by running a website, I can keep members up-to-date with everything that's going on within the clan. If you're interested in learning more about us, if you want to apply or simply just want to have a look around, you can visit us at: www.WolfTeamEnoughSaid.webs.com

You can find absolutely everything on our website but keeping that aside, the requirements for joining us are as follows.
• 1.20+ KDR / 20%+ Headshot percent
• Able to speak fluent English
• Loyal
• Positive with a kind attitude
• Preferably active

I want EnoughSaid to revolve around giving back to the members and the WolfTeam community as well. Some of the features of joining this magnificent clan includes:
• Clan events
• Clan wars
• An organised website with up-to-date information
• A friendly member base

If you have any questions, problems or if you want to find out more information, you can visit our clan website or contact me either in-game or here on the forums.

I'm looking forward to leading this wonderful clan again and with the help of my members, I hope to take EnoughSaid to a very respectable and legendary state.

Join now and I can assure you that you won't regret it. Be a part of this magical experience!

Regards,
[GS]Prodigy
Advertisement

w0lfg0tn0life2

Rank 2
w0lfg0tn0life2
PostedDec 05, 2012 2:31 am
GoodLuck

<br> <marquee><a>Karma Karma Karma :DDD

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedDec 05, 2012 2:55 am   Last edited by mrameez786 on Dec 05, 2012 6:30 am. Edited 1 time in total
I second that, good luck recruiting. You have some great clan requirements. I would have most of them too including no campers in our clan.

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedDec 05, 2012 2:58 am
Ohh i remember long time ago when i was searching clan i joind this 1 Very Happy im glad to see that clan back !! Good luck with recuiting Prodigy and i hope u have good run with it Very Happy

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:42 am
mrameez786 wrote:
I second that, good luck recruiting. You have some great clan requirements. I wold have most of them too including no campers in our clan.  

You just made my day Venom. Smile. I know what you mean by no campers Razz Anyway Prodigy, I wish you all the best for your clan as i am more then confident that they will be very respectable players such as you. Smile

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedDec 05, 2012 3:47 pm
Its nice to see EnoughSaid, is back and running!

Good Luck Prodigy!

ajbatistaa_

Rank 2
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:19 pm
Im curious to know how u got it back lol.

xNuclear, King of auz, Master of TeamDanger

__Abdul

Rank 2
__Abdul
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:46 pm
ajbatistaa_ wrote:
Im curious to know how u got it back lol.  

lol ikr, and GL prodigy

----------------------------~~ [ CNb4dboy aka Danger ] ~~

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:17 pm
I am glad you are bringing a clan back and making it very respectable. Hope to see around. We need more clans around that are dedicated.

Pianistastic1

Rank 0
Pianistastic1
PostedDec 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Re: EnoughSaid l Recruiting

We're back!
Imagion. wrote:

• Positive with a kind attitude

Best and most necessary requirement! Smile

Hehe... EnoughSaid ? Cool