GMTenRing

GameMaster: USA
GMTenRing
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:33 pm   Last edited by GMTenRing on Dec 10, 2012 3:57 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Update Notes - December 4th, 2012

Grand Fantasia Update Notes 12/4/2012

Known Issues

Changes to the anti-stun issue are very near completion.

Some characters are unable to complete MO 2's. If you have details to help us reproduce this bug please report it here

Characters warping out of Sprite Island become stuck in inaccessible areas of the map.

Characters losing experience when dying in level 1-31 maps will be resolved in the very near future.

*All issues have been addressed to our developers and are currently being investigated. Thank you for your patience.

Guild Wars

• Guild vs Guild was reset.

Exp

• The Exp on the MPT and MSMF will continue to be manually added by our GM team while we can get the exp approved and implemented by the devs. Please note that FOR NOW we are going to have 115% increase on the MPT, however, we might bring it down some when it becomes permanent, so enjoy while you can.

Sprite Alchemy

• For those unfamiliar with the system, check out the guide HERE
Advertisement

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedDec 04, 2012 10:48 pm
i have noticed that ch4 is no longer a PVP channel on ponchee same with ch3 on quill.. just thought to put this out there...

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 04, 2012 11:44 pm
terminotor23 wrote:
i have noticed that ch4 is no longer a PVP channel on ponchee same with ch3 on quill.. just thought to put this out there...  

Aww. :c

Maaka_blood

Rank 0
Maaka_blood
PostedDec 05, 2012 1:43 am
terminotor23 wrote:

yay Surprised Less lag for me if the population is spread evenly across 4 servers instead of 3 xD

Belakar

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:34 am
I didnt recieve my rewards for being #1 in the Slayers. Any word if anyone else had that issue?

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 05, 2012 12:04 pm
terminotor23 wrote:
Yay. Now we can have less laggy channels. -.- I mean seriously, 2 servers population spread across 3 channels just isn't going to cut it. And I still think we need a channel 5. Just so we can be completely lag free. (from population causes anyway.)

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 05, 2012 12:14 pm
minuzaki wrote:
terminotor23 wrote:
Yay. Now we can have less laggy channels. -.- I mean seriously, 2 servers population spread across 3 channels just isn't going to cut it. And I still think we need a channel 5. Just so we can be completely lag free. (from population causes anyway.)  

Once more than one channel goes red, while the others are yellow, then maybe it would be considerable. We don't need another channel.. at least fewer channels make the game seem a bit more active.

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedDec 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Im pretty sure in the forum that mentioned what the changes would be after the merge, the pvp channels were being removed.

sakura_naruko

Rank 0
sakura_naruko
PostedDec 06, 2012 4:42 pm
terminotor23 wrote:

no1 even use it

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedDec 06, 2012 4:45 pm
coolsasuke wrote:

Im pretty sure in the forum that mentioned what the changes would be after the merge, the pvp channels were being removed.  

yea they did say they were being removed.. when the merge happened ..they weren't removed when the merge happened and were trying to get them removed.. by the looks of this Update notes thread they didn't even know they were converted to normal..