gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:23 pm   Last edited by gmebilfish on Dec 12, 2012 11:38 am. Edited 3 times in total

[Feedback] Castle Siege

Bringing it back~!
Back again for more Feedback! This time Castle Siege. I know, I know, I created one earlier before but addition Feedback on Castle Siege will be awesome~

I know lag was an issue for Castle Siege with the NPC Guards so don't worry, this was already reported to our Developer.

Likes? Dislike? Suggestion?

Please remember to keep all feedback constructive and specific to Castle Siege. Your feedback is very important to us.

Castle Siege Feedback

-Lag issue regarding with NPC Castle Guard
-Siege Zone free participation (Spectator will also be part of the battle)
-Hide Monster/NPC option
-Buff for owner of the Castle
-Siege Time available for both US and EU
-Owner of the Castle can still participate

Advertisement

KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:30 pm
Making sure that the tax feature is working for open beta would be nice. As for spectators will we be able to get bp for killing them since they are not signed up? Other then that the system was pretty solid. Little confusion at the first war , but was easy to perceive how to advance.

RedivivusPopuli

Rank 1
RedivivusPopuli
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:44 pm
I think buff,free participation,no lag are the only problem

Akash13

Rank 1
Akash13
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:48 pm
hmm i think it is best part of game .i really don't have anything against this.i love it and enjoyed so much.though i want to know 1 thing only and that is what about allies and enemies?

boom2523

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 10:03 pm
I think if others guilds that own a castle cant def or help others guild to atack is not good, if they help they cant conquer thats all, so Free open siege system its better.

If a guild conquer a castle should be great to put a buff benefict to get a castle, and if the guild who conquer the castle had an ally they would get the buff bot lower %

This in an example: if a GUILD get halland, the own castle guild should get 10% more hp and mp and his allies 5% hp and mp, allies needs to get beneficts from alliance, and with that they will help the Guild who took halland to def the castle in every siege.

TheBeast.69

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 12:04 am
lag lag lag lag lag lag lag oh and lag

xyayatx

Rank 0
xyayatx
PostedDec 05, 2012 1:09 am
cool

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:36 am
[What i like]
1) Sieges mean large PvP, and that is what i enjoy the most.

[What i dislike]
1) Game engine is NOT optimized. The game itself have FPS killing spree during mormal gameplay, during siege there is an apocalypse of FPS. So, OPTIMIZE the game client before any changes to the game itself.
2) Only signed clans can attack/defend
3) There aren't siege defences or attack features (ballista, catapults, ecc..)
4) Since there is not yet an EU server, siege times are not compatible with the world population, or at most with the US and EU ones that are the 2 major population of players.

[What i want improved]
1) Make siege zone larger.
2) Make siege features (with the exception of capture and siege headquardter that MUST stay for the signed ones only) available for everyone that enter the siege zone. This mean that everyone that enter in the siege zone can attack and be attacked, no matter if signed or not. This way the game will be tactically better. Everyone can be a treath or a lifesaver if an alliance organize their sieges goodly enough.
3) Siege times. Siege Times and again Siege Times. As pointed on the "what i dislike" section, the siege times are BAD. Since we have not yet an EU server, the siege times MUST be adjusted. I already suggested this, so i will redo again. That is how i would like to have as the siege times:

-Siege Suddivision: We have 6 castles, so make 3 castle during saturday and 3 during sunday.
-Castle Times: 13.30-15.00 PST (GMT-Cool mean 22.30-00.30 CET (GMT+1)

With these times both US and EU can play enough. That is a siege times that can give to everyone a chance to partecipate. Don't give a change on the siege times mean loose a good portion of income for the company with a hughe loss in money. Think about US, but think to EU people too.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
PostedDec 05, 2012 10:24 am
I don't expect them to toy with the times that much. They were pretty solid. This is after all a North America release. >.> People do things on sat/sun in the morning/ mid day. Anyways, hoping the eu's get their own server in the near future since I don't see a good way to solve this issue. Dividing up castle times brings us back to the problem we had in cb where the lowest common denominator eventually got a castle with no real fight.

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedDec 05, 2012 7:17 pm
#1 Issue for me was being restricted to one siege per week due to participation restrictions as a castle owner, and/or the lack of the open system. I already discussed this here but there has been no gm response or opinion.

Let's say there are 6 castles (Labonia, Halland, Lubdier, Baston, Ledise, Raden) and potentially more, sieges will be quite dull since the stronger guilds are isolated from each other. As Kage said, the lowest common denominator eventually gets one by default, and then there is little to no challenge left. The system needs to be tweaked. I'd like it if any guild could participate, just could not claim the castle (Which is already in place, just not the participation part).

Guard lag was bad, but they seemed to not re-appear once a guild claimed.. so it isn't too bad of an issue.

The sieges I was in were all around very enjoyable.