PostedDec 18, 2012 4:29 am
i won? i cant believe... thx
Advertisement

RosaLucida

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2012 6:05 am
I hadn't expected I would even guess a single one correct Surprised
Gz to all the other winners!

Just wondering, will the prizes be payed out to the account we posted with or will we get a pm during OB at what character we would like to recieve the prize? Because I'm using another account to play dko on. (I always make separate game and forum accounts)

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedDec 18, 2012 10:38 am
Generally they are sent to the account that won. If you do not actually play on the winning account, you can PM me the details and we can get that sorted out.

glindenm

Rank 0
glindenm
PostedDec 18, 2012 2:18 pm

o_O

Wow, these answers I did not expect xD I only got like 2 of the obvious answers correct. Specially Jensuns.. xD his was easy.

Jensun

GameSage: DK Online
Jensun
PostedDec 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: o_O

glindenm wrote:
Wow, these answers I did not expect xD I only got like 2 of the obvious answers correct. Specially Jensuns.. xD his was easy.  

Jensun is a she Smile

I didn't realize it was so obvious qq
its just a purty kitty

glindenm

Rank 0
glindenm
PostedDec 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Re: o_O

Jensun wrote:
glindenm wrote:

Jensun is a she Smile

I didn't realize it was so obvious qq
its just a purty kitty  

xD Didn't know you were a she Surprised sorry. Well.. yours pretty obvious because of your avatar x)

notsobigjohn79

Rank 0
notsobigjohn79
PostedDec 21, 2012 11:32 pm
gmebilfish wrote:
coduxs wrote:
They will NEVER get my one. Smile  

Your the girly wallpaper rite?  

LOL

notsobigjohn79

Rank 0
notsobigjohn79
PostedDec 21, 2012 11:35 pm
TreishaSempai wrote:
The event is now CLOSED! Thank you to everyone who submitted answers!! We will now begin the process of going through everyone's answers, comparing to the correct answers, and choosing the winners.

BIG EDIT:

Well that actually took a lot less time than I thought! The winners have been chosen, and will be announced here. Drumroll pleaaaaaase~

With a total of FIVE (5) out of SEVEN answers correct, the winner with the highest amount of correct guesses is Stelawrat! Congratulations! Expect your prize to be paid out during Open Beta!

With a total of FOUR (4) out of SEVEN answers correct, the following players have also won the remaining four spots! Congratulations to smileybee, RosaLucida, giobbolino, and ryanchong87! Expect your prizes to be paid out during Open Beta!

Here are the correct answers:

Code:

[1]gmebilfish
[2]coduxs
[3]PaperSpirit
[4]TreishaSempai
[5]JerBear452
[6]deatheater59
[7]Jensun

A big thanks to everyone who participated, and I hope you'll all enjoy the next event! Wink  

Grats guys!