Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Re: BG

atripa wrote:
GMtk421 wrote:

Spawn camping can be defined as a form of harassment as it creates a hostile environment in which players are bullied and cannot enjoy the game.
Again there is a HUGE difference between losing because a better character outplayed you and losing because you were ganged up in spawn.  

I take this quite cause last time i went to BG, I definitely didn't enjoy it. to have people 10lvls higher than I am... waiting to kill me when I go to the middle. Kinda sucks.

not sure whether this topic is supposed to be about guild wars or in battlegrounds, everyeone comments about guild wars but the post subect say Battleground

In battlegrounds, I think we should have more divisions between lvls so people don't have higher lvls 5-10s higher than they are waiting to kill them..

My preference would be BG brackets from 40-44, 45-49, 50-54.... etc  

The reason people are only mentioning Guild Battleground is because in normal battleground there are barriers to the spawn points where players cannot enter them.

The middle area by the crystals is for PvP combat.

Advertisement

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2013 12:56 am
Plse update the Topic name so it shows Guild War Battleground - This way people who are clearly not taking the time reading stuff will not QQ about spawncamping in the regular Battleground - thank you.

dragonquack

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 6:46 pm
I'm maybe not one of the best or oldest players around and I'm not used to forums much but I really would apprecciate it if the developers made it that mean players don't have the ability to camp on us at all even if they wanted to instead of punishing them after they really do it, this will be more beneficial for me and my fellow noobs as well as the ones who will be punished (even though they deserve bieng punished), but to be honest this topic isn't bothering me too much and that's probably cuz i haven't witnessed camping (yet) and cuz in total the game is actually fun Smile Very Happy

redway

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 8:52 pm
Just wana sey Hello to my old friend "Jotasnake " ,,, how r u bro Smile ? ,, its longe time and hows others ?

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Camping in battlegrounds

Camping in battlegrounds
IT has been said already that spawn Camping in GuilWar Battle Ground and in regular Battle Ground is not aloud Spawn camping in either one of these zone's can get one banned for doing it and i have seen ppl going into the spawn Camp in regular battle Grounds and killing every one yes PLZ GM"S and PGM"S make it know also to every one that Spawn Camping in regular battle ground's is not aloud

newbornchan

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Re: Camping in battlegrounds

Camping in battlegrounds
mpmd23 wrote:
IT has been said already that spawn Camping in GuilWar Battle Ground and in regular Battle Ground is not aloud Spawn camping in either one of these zone's can get one banned for doing it and i have seen ppl going into the spawn Camp in regular battle Grounds and killing every one yes PLZ GM"S and PGM"S make it know also to every one that Spawn Camping in regular battle ground's is not aloud  

Spawn camping in REGULAR battleground CANT be happen BECAUSE the SPAWN ARENA WONT ALLOW OTHER TEAM TO GET IN

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Camping in battlegrounds
newbornchan wrote:
mpmd23 wrote:

Spawn camping in REGULAR battleground CANT be happen BECAUSE the SPAWN ARENA WONT ALLOW OTHER TEAM TO GET IN  
yes it will unless they changed it because it just happend the other day with 2 lvl 60 +'s after they killed off the protactors

newbornchan

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:30 pm

Camping in battlegrounds
mpmd23 wrote:
newbornchan wrote:
mpmd23 wrote:

yes it will unless they changed it because it just happend the other day with 2 lvl 60 +'s after they killed off the protactors  

the spawn arena DOESNT include OUTSIDE of spawn arena, as for BATTLEGROUND, there are "BARRIERS" that STOP OPPOSITE TEAM to GET INSIDE

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Camping in battlegrounds
newbornchan wrote:
mpmd23 wrote:
newbornchan wrote:
mpmd23 wrote:

the spawn arena DOESNT include OUTSIDE of spawn arena, as for BATTLEGROUND, there is a "BARRIERS" that STOP OPPOSITE TEAM to GET INSIDE  
SS and tickets have already been sent in with the ones who did do it by 5 diffrent ppl thier is no gate in regular battle ground when it opens up for attk

newbornchan

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:39 pm

Camping in battlegrounds
mpmd23 wrote:
newbornchan wrote:
mpmd23 wrote:
newbornchan wrote:
mpmd23 wrote:

the spawn arena DOESNT include OUTSIDE of spawn arena, as for BATTLEGROUND, there is a "BARRIERS" that STOP OPPOSITE TEAM to GET INSIDE  
SS and tickets have already been sent in with the ones who did do it by 5 diffrent ppl thier is no gate in regular battle ground when it opens up for attk  

even the BARRIER is GONE but OPPOSITE TEAM still CANT get in, so GOOD LUCK with U