mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedDec 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Camping in battlegrounds

Camping in battlegrounds
I do agree with this to some point the other day when GW started up the other team just sat in thier base would not come out but sit thier and do nothing but taunt us to come in and get them how do we slove the issuse with ppl doing this.
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedDec 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Re: Camping in battlegrounds

Camping in battlegrounds
mpmd23 wrote:
I do agree with this to some point the other day when GW started up the other team just sat in thier base would not come out but sit thier and do nothing but taunt us to come in and get them how do we slove the issuse with ppl doing this.  

If they're physically "taunting" like saying bad things in game towards you guys screenshot and report it under harassment.

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Re: Camping in battlegrounds

Camping in battlegrounds
sdsdssdsds wrote:
mpmd23 wrote:

If they're physically "taunting" like saying bad things in game towards you guys screenshot and report it under harassment.  

THIS

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedDec 05, 2012 3:10 pm
Thank you for making us aware of this. I'll make sure my guild doesn't do this. ~AngryNoob

Edit: I'm not sure if there's a better way to get the word out about this, tk, but these forums don't seem to be frequented by many people at the moment based on the lack of posts. This might be good for the news section on the login page.

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedDec 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Camping in battlegrounds

Camping in battlegrounds
GodofAcid wrote:
Thank you for making us aware of this. I'll make sure my guild doesn't do this. ~AngryNoob

Edit: I'm not sure if there's a better way to get the word out about this, tk, but these forums don't seem to be frequented by many people at the moment based on the lack of posts. This might be good for the news section on the login page.  
MayBe they could even make an in game shout out about this so every one in game would see it if that is possible

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:13 pm
And why would you wanna enter their spawn? The battle happens outside of it, towers are outside, so you are winning if they dont get out there and fight, you should be the ones taunting.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:15 pm
GodofAcid wrote:

Also if TK doesn't respond here, you can always suggest that here as well.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1789309

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:20 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
GodofAcid wrote:

Also if TK doesn't respond here, you can always suggest that here as well.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1789309  

Just saw the notice go up in game Smile

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:28 pm
Good rule since it's unfair to the opposing team who is vastly outnumbered to be attacked moment they spawn burning off their HP potion. I support this and will abide by it.

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:12 pm
News and in game messages should be in effect now!