ethanssantos

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 5:58 pm

Weapons...

I dont know what weapon to choose
What weapon should i choose?**Nugget/TV/MedKit?
Advertisement

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:02 pm
It all depends on you. DO you like their angle? What do you want o go for? Speed? Attack? Crits? Defense? Damage?

Nugget is good for OFfense and defense. it has medium defense and medium offense so its a combination of both.

Medi kit is Agility and Offesne. YOu will hit hard and will have a high chance of going first. PLus with enough agility you can buff even more to hit harder.

TV is a more balanced type weapon. each stat is equal to one another to make it equal so that you wont lack too much of each stat.

All of them will have same amount of harm so that wont really matter.

Most people use nugget cuz of the defense and offense so i guess you could try that. Expirement all with 1 star to see which one you would like more * angle and aoe*

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedDec 04, 2012 11:43 pm
agreed. use tv if you happen to be really good with high angles and parabola and can work with being a well rounded player. higher luck and agility so you can buff better and combo with your items+ crit more often.

nugget if your initial def and attack are meh so you can hit ok. the angle is universal so it works for nearly all shots. it will be slow and have less chance to crit though.

medical kit from my experience if your defense and attack are high is the best weapon to use. you can combo more in one turn like ice and guide on your own for when being double teamed, enrage fly to get away and have a chance to turn the match around with a well aimed pow. just be sure to make your defense rise cause this weapon does lack it. guide fly if you can't fly out of a persons dig too works. more stamina the more you can do in one turn to make the match yours to win. tv is good in this retrospect as well and the defense isn't a con like it would be possibly be on medkit. the angle is just about as universal as nuggets. like sinap said the harm will all be the same so that won't matter.

ultimately it depends on your playing style and how creative you can be on the spot. happy hunting Very Happy

velvetdefaria

Rank 0
velvetdefaria
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:38 am
I love tv sets. >.> Its an high angle weapon but I like it more than explosives. xD
Nuggets are good combination of offense and defense :3 But thats why they are so popular among the players. x3
Ah ha. Medkits. >..> They hurt C: But it has low def. .o.

peter5000lx

Rank 0
peter5000lx
PostedDec 08, 2012 12:17 pm

Weapon info
well ☆T.V for high angle 50~70 if into high angle ☆nugget is 20~65 and ☆Medical Kit 15~45, if not sure about luck defense agility you can always go to http://www.aeriagames.com/wiki/index.php?title=Weapons&game=aerianow Idea

DDTstarz

Rank 0
DDTstarz
PostedDec 19, 2012 8:21 pm
If u want a good balance between offence and defence pick nugget

TV set is good overall but it has a really high angle

Med kit had good offence but bad defence

so it really depends on what YOU want have a nice day xD

Admmednes

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2012 2:43 pm
bests are flame and nugget choose one

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedDec 30, 2012 4:32 pm
Depends. Flmes andNugget are MostOFfensive. but Flames has no defense while nuggets has a bit of defense.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:32 pm
if you take the flames make sure you boost your offense and defense. medkit defense and luck, tv raise all your stats together. unless you enjoy being a slow butt