reddog1069

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 5:21 am
Thank you GM Zeal for doing something to try to help alleviate some of the pain of switching servers. I know it wont make many happy and you won't hear it from most it did, but at least it is something. Even with the wonderful items we will be recieving for the merge, I know alot of people are more worried bout the lack of lvls that we will be behind. Most notable are those near lvl 100 but nowhere near 110. An EXP boost would have been the most ideal gift for the move. We know you cant make everyone happy and you did take a step in the right direction by admitting this issue with this merge. PS: in the future if we the players could be given notice further ahead of possible merges then maybe all could be on the same page as to what makes most sense far before your hand is forced because of it being to late.
Thanks again
Advertisement

Sparhawk76

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:39 am

What about M2
What is happening here? Your most loyal people that are on M2 will leave because you are giving gifts to people on the same server. Red MD wasn't collected by everyone only people over 100 could do it. Also the log on better not be reset as it has happened already before and to say you can get it from score event isnt totally true as 2 times i have opened berial for the same pieces, the same goes for MD.
Thanks Sad

McKay37

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 9:59 am

Re: [Ended] Server 6 Gift Pack!

GMZeal wrote:

All S6 players who fills out this form, will receive:

Greeting Gifts * 2
(Contains: 100 Golds, 50 Coupons, Lumber Card III*10, Stone Card III*10, Iron Card III*10, Copper Card III*10, Book of Astrology*4.)

Please read the form, and you will get to choose two items in the list.

I filled out the form, but never got the greetings gifts, just the 2 items

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedDec 09, 2012 4:03 pm
Hi, please file a ticket, and we will help you.