stoudt_kyle

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Been Scammed

My ingame name is Healore I was scammed today by a guy named Vandalesca on server Quill.
He said that if I gave him the money he would buy me my legacy cleric 1 and when I gave him the money he took off. I found him and another player named Ruy was there and I find out he's waiting on him to give him his money back so he scammed two people. I gave him 3.7k but I have some screen shots idk if its enough because I took them late not thinking he was gonna scam me. But it proves that he has my money and acknowledges that he owes me the legacy armor. I dont care if I get the money back (well I do) But I rather see him hang.

In that last screen shot he was laughing at me x.x doing the hehe im so smug
Advertisement

deathdoggy102

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Re: Been Scammed

stoudt_kyle wrote:
My ingame name is Healore I was scammed today by a guy named Vandalesca on server Quill.
He said that if I gave him the money he would buy me my legacy cleric 1 and when I gave him the money he took off. I found him and another player named Ruy was there and I find out he's waiting on him to give him his money back so he scammed two people. I gave him 3.7k but I have some screen shots idk if its enough because I took them late not thinking he was gonna scam me. But it proves that he has my money and acknowledges that he owes me the legacy armor. I dont care if I get the money back (well I do) But I rather see him hang.

In that last screen shot he was laughing at me x.x doing the hehe im so smug  

Ummm you need a screenshot that you did a transaction instead of what he whispered you. What you whispered to him and he whispered to you can mean nothing unless you really did a transaction with him.

Server: PONCHEE, Character: Silver102 (Level: 7x), Silver104 (Level: 6x), Silver106 (Level: 4x), XxSilver102 (Level 5x) and Silver105 (Level: 4x)

stoudt_kyle

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:13 pm
Yeah I know that guy told me in the screen shot that when I was doing the tran that I shoulda done it but I didn't know how to screen shot until he told how and I didn't even think of it at the tran time. But that guy Ruy is sending in his screenshots because he was scammed by the same dude. But he has the tran ss's. So overall it sucks but now I know better.