Author Message

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4988
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 10, 2012 9:48 am
why are totals up for first day when the day is not over????

I have not finished for the day yet Wink

P.S I blame ziggy for posting early Smile

Thank you
Advertisement

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
Joined
11 Jun 2007
Posts
12163
Location
San Jose United States
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:28 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
So Superman, Uhm I see it says that offers don't count until the 10th, yet one of the dates we are supposed to be doing this contest is the 9th

So My team and I are a little confused here, do the offers not count on the 9th? and that is supposed to remain blank?

I would like to know ASAP, since most of my team has already completed offers and been rewarded for today.

Thanks in advance, Ziggy  


Hmm.. I see. It looks like I dated the individual days 9-15, rather than 10-16.
Since you were the only team on day 1 (ish). I will let you decide, 9th or 10th?

9th you are automatically 1st (no competition), 10th you may have some competition for (but it looks like most of your team didnt do anything on the 9th).

P.S. Decide quickly, so that I can update the post.

Solution:

Due to me being unclear about the dates, I am clarifying the post to be from the 10th to 16th. However, due to this team 'competing' for that day, I will give them the bonus for that day.. but not count the total AP for the week.

Fair?

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
Joined
11 Jun 2007
Posts
12163
Location
San Jose United States
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:45 am
Konvikt_ wrote:
So pretty much this is an event to see who spends the most money? This should probably be more private info but I guess if people want to throw out how much they spend on this game that is cool too. Just be expecting haters.  



This is to see who can get the most offers/ap in a week. If you are on a good team, I would expect this to a net cost of zero.

vathanan93

Rank 3
vathanan93
Joined
12 Aug 2010
Posts
1595
Location
East Blue France
PostedDec 10, 2012 11:30 am
Does this event works in france? And in france u dodnt get a lot of offers,DO u know how can i get more?

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
Joined
11 Jun 2007
Posts
12163
Location
San Jose United States
PostedDec 10, 2012 11:34 am
vathanan93 wrote:
Does this event works in france? And in france u dodnt get a lot of offers,DO u know how can i get more?  


This contest is not based on location.
The point of the contest is for those that know how to do offers, to work with others to spread the knowledge (and everyone gets rewarded).

vathanan93

Rank 3
vathanan93
Joined
12 Aug 2010
Posts
1595
Location
East Blue France
PostedDec 10, 2012 11:54 am
Superman0X wrote:
vathanan93 wrote:
Does this event works in france? And in france u dodnt get a lot of offers,DO u know how can i get more?  


This contest is not based on location.
The point of the contest is for those that know how to do offers, to work with others to spread the knowledge (and everyone gets rewarded).  
OK but must we do it everyday? cuz in schooldays i and my friends dont have enough time?And we must try the offers or get rewarded?

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17829
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedDec 10, 2012 12:02 pm
Superman0X wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
So Superman, Uhm I see it says that offers don't count until the 10th, yet one of the dates we are supposed to be doing this contest is the 9th

So My team and I are a little confused here, do the offers not count on the 9th? and that is supposed to remain blank?

I would like to know ASAP, since most of my team has already completed offers and been rewarded for today.

Thanks in advance, Ziggy  


Hmm.. I see. It looks like I dated the individual days 9-15, rather than 10-16.
Since you were the only team on day 1 (ish). I will let you decide, 9th or 10th?

9th you are automatically 1st (no competition), 10th you may have some competition for (but it looks like most of your team didnt do anything on the 9th).

P.S. Decide quickly, so that I can update the post.

Solution:

Due to me being unclear about the dates, I am clarifying the post to be from the 10th to 16th. However, due to this team 'competing' for that day, I will give them the bonus for that day.. but not count the total AP for the week.

Fair?  


I guess keep it as it is for yesterday, and we will do more offers just for today.

Thanks for the quick reply Very Happy

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
Joined
11 Jun 2007
Posts
12163
Location
San Jose United States
PostedDec 10, 2012 12:10 pm
vathanan93 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
vathanan93 wrote:
Does this event works in france? And in france u dodnt get a lot of offers,DO u know how can i get more?  


This contest is not based on location.
The point of the contest is for those that know how to do offers, to work with others to spread the knowledge (and everyone gets rewarded).  
OK but must we do it everyday? cuz in schooldays i and my friends dont have enough time?And we must try the offers or get rewarded?  


This contest is only for one week. You can participate on all/some of these days.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
Joined
10 Sep 2008
Posts
15077
Location
Balegem, flemish region Belgium
PostedDec 10, 2012 3:07 pm
i hope that you're good in tracking if an account is an alt account or not because this event opens the door to abuse with alt accounts


( you could have moved my post to here instead of moving it to a new thread ... )

signature of xybolt

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
Joined
11 Jun 2007
Posts
12163
Location
San Jose United States
PostedDec 10, 2012 3:09 pm
xybolt wrote:
i hope that you're good in tracking if an account is an alt account or not because this event opens the door to abuse with alt accounts


( you could have moved my post to here instead of moving it to a new thread ... )  


Sorry, don't have the ability to merge threads, just split.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: