DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 05, 2012 12:50 am
It would be great to know how many teams were already planning to do this contest. I guess I have a slight advantage since I haven't bothered with AP on this account yet?
Advertisement

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:53 am
DontCaeria wrote:
It would be great to know how many teams were already planning to do this contest. I guess I have a slight advantage since I haven't bothered with AP on this account yet?  

your account isnt 3 months old

revan777

Rank 1
revan777
PostedDec 05, 2012 2:46 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
marksteele wrote:
not a fan of how you set it up. I've done all the offers that I can already. Now if you included prior offers (most of the sponsors offer a history) THEN I would be more interested.

As it stands, although I can't complete any offers I am more then willing to share my considerable expertise with others.

As such I am inviting any north american players to join team "WereWaiBetterThanYou"
(henceforth referred to as WWBTY).

There are a few requirements to join WWBTY:

Firstly, you must have a credit card OR a pre-paid credit card, that is valid with mastercard, visa or american express, with no less than a $25 balance.

Secondly, you must be willing to have small fee's added to said card (generally in the range of under $2, and in most cases these are refunded).

Thirdly, you must be willing to use the phone to cancel trials, you must also be willing to provide valid (not necessarily correct) information for offers.

Fourthly, you must NOT have completed most offers, I want to help new people get into the offer game.

Finally, you must have a valid paypal account with a bank account or credit card attached to said paypal account. The account must be in good standing with no outstanding or negative balances. Note: the account does not have to be verified.

Note: In most cases the offers I have in mind will cost $0, however they require verification by various means, this is why I require the credit card and paypal account.

Applicants should send me a PM. Serious applicants only please.  

^Winning team, gg.  

Yep, needs to be #1 at everything like usual Razz

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedDec 06, 2012 2:28 pm
I have updated the post to indicate that there are both (daily) winners for # of offers completed, as well as a (weekly) prize for AP value.

If anyone has any further suggestions/changes, now is the time... I will be unlocking the post tomorrow for teams to sign up.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:31 pm
revan777 wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
marksteele wrote:
not a fan of how you set it up. I've done all the offers that I can already. Now if you included prior offers (most of the sponsors offer a history) THEN I would be more interested.

As it stands, although I can't complete any offers I am more then willing to share my considerable expertise with others.

As such I am inviting any north american players to join team "WereWaiBetterThanYou"
(henceforth referred to as WWBTY).

There are a few requirements to join WWBTY:

Firstly, you must have a credit card OR a pre-paid credit card, that is valid with mastercard, visa or american express, with no less than a $25 balance.

Secondly, you must be willing to have small fee's added to said card (generally in the range of under $2, and in most cases these are refunded).

Thirdly, you must be willing to use the phone to cancel trials, you must also be willing to provide valid (not necessarily correct) information for offers.

Fourthly, you must NOT have completed most offers, I want to help new people get into the offer game.

Finally, you must have a valid paypal account with a bank account or credit card attached to said paypal account. The account must be in good standing with no outstanding or negative balances. Note: the account does not have to be verified.

Note: In most cases the offers I have in mind will cost $0, however they require verification by various means, this is why I require the credit card and paypal account.

Applicants should send me a PM. Serious applicants only please.  

^Winning team, gg.  

Yep, needs to be #1 at everything like usual Razz  

goin down Wink

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:34 pm
explain it to me Plz i dont understand this

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedDec 07, 2012 3:25 pm
So what about the ones i complete and don't receive the AP ?
Still looking for a team ....
Even so most of my offers are done ... i can tell 99.9% of them are all fails/scams,5-7% reward you the ap if you send a complain to published/host.... so takes you 3/4x more time + the time to wait for the rewards

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:23 pm
Is anyone else going to sign up?

How will it work as the only team? Confused

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedDec 09, 2012 6:43 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Is anyone else going to sign up?

How will it work as the only team? Confused  

Eh I had a feeling this would happen. As nifty as an idea that it is, I feel people are just too lazy to bother... especially when they must commit daily. o3o

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 09, 2012 11:06 pm
So Superman, Uhm I see it says that offers don't count until the 10th, yet one of the dates we are supposed to be doing this contest is the 9th

So My team and I are a little confused here, do the offers not count on the 9th? and that is supposed to remain blank?

I would like to know ASAP, since most of my team has already completed offers and been rewarded for today.

Thanks in advance, Ziggy