GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedDec 04, 2012 3:15 pm
iBambi wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Ok. How about this..

I can do dailies by total AP.
I can do the weekly by total offers.

This would mean that people could coordinate for big offers on one day (to be top AP), and then do as many on other days for total offers.

Does this sound ok?  

That's a lot better. I didn't really keep track of the other thread, did the offers that don't work get removed from the list of offers, or is that your own risk kind of thing?  

Only offers that payout count (on the day of the payout). You can easily find this under AP Purchase History.

Advertisement

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedDec 04, 2012 3:22 pm   Last edited by marksteele on Dec 04, 2012 3:27 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Superman0X wrote:
iBambi wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Ok. How about this..

This would mean that people could coordinate for big offers on one day (to be top AP), and then do as many on other days for total offers.

Does this sound ok?  

That's a lot better. I didn't really keep track of the other thread, did the offers that don't work get removed from the list of offers, or is that your own risk kind of thing?  

Only offers that payout count (on the day of the payout). You can easily find this under AP Purchase History.  

The major flaw in this is that your targeting people who haven't done offers before. Those of us that have done them aren't interested because there ARE no offers for us anymore. (Aside from the "win an XXX" ones)

Now if you were to offer a flat AP amount to those of us who have done offers to act as assistants to those that haven't (IE pointing out the best offers, giving advice, etc) then I can see it working out.

edit: the post below mine is a good example of what I mean

viperblackalpha

Rank 1
viperblackalpha
PostedDec 04, 2012 3:22 pm
Confused O________O, on this basis giving it a miss

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedDec 04, 2012 3:29 pm
marksteele wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
iBambi wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Ok. How about this..

Does this sound ok?  

The major flaw in this is that your targeting people who haven't done offers before. Those of us that have done them aren't interested because there ARE no offers for us anymore. (Aside from the "win an XXX" ones  

Those who do no offers are less likely to do more/more value in offers than those that do offers... even with the limited offers available. Even if you don't get a lot out this, you can help to make sure that your friends do. Think of this as a raid, you may already have the drops, but your friends may not, and you are helping them get it.

By doing this as both weekly count, and daily value, it is highly likely that one team will not win both.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 04, 2012 3:31 pm
Superman0X wrote:

Is that a more formal way of saying that over half the offers still don't work? I honestly think this kind of event can only be considered good if all the offers are guaranteed to work. If you pay through an offer, you should receive the AP without complications. The complications and trouble you'll have to go through isn't worth the time imo.

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedDec 04, 2012 3:39 pm
iBambi wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

Is that a more formal way of saying that over half the offers still don't work? I honestly think this kind of event can only be considered good if all the offers are guaranteed to work. If you pay through an offer, you should receive the AP without complications. The complications and trouble you'll have to go through isn't worth the time imo.  

Think of it like a lottery.. you cant win if you don't enter.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 04, 2012 4:02 pm
Superman0X wrote:

Usually in lottery you don't have to contact the company for them to even consider your participation valid. If possible, it would be very nice if you guys could just remove the offers people have reported as not working, as they're a waste of time~

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedDec 04, 2012 4:10 pm
iBambi wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

Usually in lottery you don't have to contact the company for them to even consider your participation valid. If possible, it would be very nice if you guys could just remove the offers people have reported as not working, as they're a waste of time~  

The offers come through the offer providers, which do remove them if they get enough complaints... but most offers rotate out every few days.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedDec 04, 2012 4:12 pm
Superman0X wrote:
iBambi wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

The offers come through the offer providers, which do remove them if they get enough complaints... but most offers rotate out every few days.  

Really? Never noticed that O_O

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedDec 04, 2012 4:21 pm
marksteele wrote:
not a fan of how you set it up. I've done all the offers that I can already. Now if you included prior offers (most of the sponsors offer a history) THEN I would be more interested.

As it stands, although I can't complete any offers I am more then willing to share my considerable expertise with others.

As such I am inviting any north american players to join team "WereWaiBetterThanYou"
(henceforth referred to as WWBTY).

There are a few requirements to join WWBTY:

Firstly, you must have a credit card OR a pre-paid credit card, that is valid with mastercard, visa or american express, with no less than a $25 balance.

Secondly, you must be willing to have small fee's added to said card (generally in the range of under $2, and in most cases these are refunded).

Thirdly, you must be willing to use the phone to cancel trials, you must also be willing to provide valid (not necessarily correct) information for offers.

Fourthly, you must NOT have completed most offers, I want to help new people get into the offer game.

Finally, you must have a valid paypal account with a bank account or credit card attached to said paypal account. The account must be in good standing with no outstanding or negative balances. Note: the account does not have to be verified.

Note: In most cases the offers I have in mind will cost $0, however they require verification by various means, this is why I require the credit card and paypal account.

Applicants should send me a PM. Serious applicants only please.  

^Winning team, gg.