Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedDec 04, 2012 1:51 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Feb 15, 2013 11:34 am. Edited 2 times in total

Team Offer Contest (Discussion Thread)

This thread is to be used for discussion about the Team Offer Contest.

Advertisement

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedDec 04, 2012 1:54 pm
Let me start this off by stating the following:

I have made the Team Offer Contest thread, but am keeping it locked. I will open it by Friday for Teams to sign up. However, I am still open to feedback on the rules/instructions until that time.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedDec 04, 2012 2:31 pm
Being based on total AP earned, I'm not a fan of the contest anymore. Now it will rest solely on those willing to spend/risk spending money on offers that may not work. I was expecting something along the lines of total offers completed.

Zimmey4

Rank 1
Zimmey4
PostedDec 04, 2012 2:36 pm
1 or 2 people doing the offer for Discover card would easily win the contest for their team.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 04, 2012 2:37 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Being based on total AP earned, I'm not a fan of the contest anymore. Now it will rest solely on those willing to spend/risk spending money on offers that may not work. I was expecting something along the lines of total offers completed.  

+1

Total offers completed would be a lot better.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedDec 04, 2012 2:40 pm   Last edited by marksteele on Dec 04, 2012 2:59 pm. Edited 1 time in total
not a fan of how you set it up. I've done all the offers that I can already. Now if you included prior offers (most of the sponsors offer a history) THEN I would be more interested.

As it stands, although I can't complete any offers I am more then willing to share my considerable expertise with others.

As such I am inviting any north american players to join team "WereWaiBetterThanYou"
(henceforth referred to as WWBTY).

There are a few requirements to join WWBTY:

Firstly, you must have a credit card OR a pre-paid credit card, that is valid with mastercard, visa or american express, with no less than a $25 balance.

Secondly, you must be willing to have small fee's added to said card (generally in the range of under $2, and in most cases these are refunded).

Thirdly, you must be willing to use the phone to cancel trials, you must also be willing to provide valid (not necessarily correct) information for offers.

Fourthly, you must NOT have completed most offers, I want to help new people get into the offer game.

Finally, you must have a valid paypal account with a bank account or credit card attached to said paypal account. The account must be in good standing with no outstanding or negative balances. Note: the account does not have to be verified.

Note: In most cases the offers I have in mind will cost $0, however they require verification by various means, this is why I require the credit card and paypal account.

Applicants should send me a PM. Serious applicants only please.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedDec 04, 2012 2:51 pm
I believe that having Total Offers completed should be used, and not Total AP Earned, as people who will risk money to do Higher AP Earners will end up with the benefits at the end of the Contest.

Maybe have two Contests running in conjunction? One for Total AP Earned and one for Total Offers Completed.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedDec 04, 2012 2:58 pm
coduxs wrote:
I believe that having Total Offers completed should be used, and not Total AP Earned, as people who will risk money to do Higher AP Earners will end up with the benefits at the end of the Contest.

Maybe have two Contests running in conjunction? One for Total AP Earned and one for Total Offers Completed.  

I disagree, my teams gonna make an easy 5k+ AP each without spending a dime

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedDec 04, 2012 3:08 pm
Ok. How about this..

I can do dailies by total AP.
I can do the weekly by total offers.

This would mean that people could coordinate for big offers on one day (to be top AP), and then do as many on other days for total offers.

Does this sound ok?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 04, 2012 3:09 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Ok. How about this..

I can do dailies by total AP.
I can do the weekly by total offers.

This would mean that people could coordinate for big offers on one day (to be top AP), and then do as many on other days for total offers.

Does this sound ok?  

That's a lot better. I didn't really keep track of the other thread, did the offers that don't work get removed from the list of offers, or is that your own risk kind of thing?