Author Message

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
Joined
16 Sep 2008
Posts
523
Location
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
PostedDec 15, 2012 2:51 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
Miusia wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
anyone noticed that ad on aeriagames.com : 'vote for SB' ?  


When I first read this, I thought "Shout Box"

.-.  


It took me a moment to understand after coming here 12 hours later too.
First guess was CK's Starting Base lol  

LOL³

This was...

Flying pigs took my signature away~
Advertisement

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
Joined
17 Aug 2009
Posts
7366
Location
Los Angeles United States
PostedDec 15, 2012 2:56 pm
ThesirKyle wrote:
I prefer Lime Odyssey above Scarlett Blade ...  
Me, too.

ChilledDarkness

Rank 0
ChilledDarkness
Joined
01 May 2010
Posts
141
Location
United States
PostedDec 15, 2012 3:17 pm
crystalpink wrote:
ThesirKyle wrote:
I prefer Lime Odyssey above Scarlett Blade ...  
Me, too.  
Me three.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedDec 15, 2012 4:19 pm
ChilledDarkness wrote:
crystalpink wrote:
ThesirKyle wrote:
I prefer Lime Odyssey above Scarlett Blade ...  
Me, too.  
Me three.  


I'm sure many of us do, we just need to spread the word on the game~
CBT is coming for Korea, once it's out I'm sure more people will hear about it \o/

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
Joined
03 Aug 2011
Posts
3001
Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina
PostedDec 17, 2012 11:09 am
I'm satisfied with the current amount of votes.

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
Joined
08 Jun 2012
Posts
246
Location
Nature's miracle, Slovenia
PostedDec 17, 2012 2:35 pm
We need 367 more votes to become #6 in the ''most anticipated MMO 2012'' section. And we're tied in the ''best music 2012'' section for the 10# place.

Darkill_17

Rank 0
Darkill_17
Joined
21 Apr 2011
Posts
194
Location
Porto, Portugal
PostedDec 17, 2012 2:43 pm
I cant vote to this one, i am almost for one year to play this and for now nothing.
Sorry everyone but i cant vote.
Vote for Scarlet Blade instead of Lime Odyssey.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedDec 17, 2012 3:41 pm
Darkill_17 wrote:
I cant vote to this one, i am almost for one year to play this and for now nothing.
Sorry everyone but i cant vote.
Vote for Scarlet Blade instead of Lime Odyssey.  


It's okay if you've given up and can't vote, but go advertise SB on the SB forums please.

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
Joined
08 Jun 2012
Posts
246
Location
Nature's miracle, Slovenia
PostedDec 17, 2012 3:56 pm
qawsar wrote:
Darkill_17 wrote:
I cant vote to this one, i am almost for one year to play this and for now nothing.
Sorry everyone but i cant vote.
Vote for Scarlet Blade instead of Lime Odyssey.  


It's okay if you've given up and can't vote, but go advertise SB on the SB forums please.  



Darkill_17

Rank 0
Darkill_17
Joined
21 Apr 2011
Posts
194
Location
Porto, Portugal
PostedDec 17, 2012 7:44 pm
qawsar wrote:
Darkill_17 wrote:
I cant vote to this one, i am almost for one year to play this and for now nothing.
Sorry everyone but i cant vote.
Vote for Scarlet Blade instead of Lime Odyssey.  


It's okay if you've given up and can't vote, but go advertise SB on the SB forums please.  


I really appreciated you words.
I think the Lime Odyssey fans will be piss of with my words.
You are right i give of this game for now, i'm sick of waiting for this game. Almost one year past and nothing and i cant take it any more.
Sorry Lime Odyssey fans.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: