PostedDec 04, 2012 10:55 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tanQvSkQsaU

lmao

i want play with him in BO2.

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedDec 04, 2012 11:49 am
what is the point of makin a video about getting 5k with a pisttol when you play pistol only

Seriously, he did same with his mac10 movie, whoo carres, its not hard to get multikills with pistol in pistol only

misleading title much, but Snow always does that

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 04, 2012 11:52 am
XiaoJyun wrote:
what is the point of makin a video about getting 5k with a pisttol when you play pistol only

Seriously, he did same with his mac10 movie, whoo carres, its not hard to get multikills with pistol in pistol only

Its was pretty cool kills.

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedDec 04, 2012 12:10 pm
spacefire11 wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:

what was so cool about it? only first hs was decent, then he 1-hit a guy to body (most likely lit), then the next 3 people missed him with all shots even when he took 2-3 shots to kill

besides its pistol only

even my 3k in 1 clip with glock would be better, or even Ls Eagle (or whoever from Ls guy it was) whos generaly crap got 3k 3 hs with mac10

and these things were at least in real game

i dont see how 5k with SW is amazing when you are in pistol only game, its no better than 5k with rifle in a reguler game

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 04, 2012 12:16 pm
XiaoJyun wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:

what was so cool about it? only first hs was decent, then he 1-hit a guy to body (most likely lit), then the next 3 people missed him with all shots even when he took 2-3 shots to kill

besides its pistol only

even my 3k in 1 clip with glock would be better, or even Ls Eagle (or whoever from Ls guy it was) whos generaly crap got 3k 3 hs with mac10

i dont see how 5k with SW is amazing when you are in pistol only game, its no better than 5k with rifle in a reguler game  
its dosnt need to be amazing its was good, lol he never said its was awesome kills or something,

Ekstrack

Rank 2
Ekstrack
PostedDec 04, 2012 12:25 pm
m29
ez pz

AznMaggot wrote:
People die if they are killed.
Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/ccbadboy90

Wotanallat35

Rank 1
PostedDec 04, 2012 1:52 pm
XiaoJyun wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:

besides its pistol only

You always critisize everybody negatively, even in game, i dont think you have many friends in real life.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 04, 2012 2:05 pm
Wotanallat35 wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:

besides its pistol only

You always critisize everybody negatively, even in game, i dont think you have many friends in real life.  
True story Bro

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
PostedDec 04, 2012 4:14 pm
Wotanallat35 wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:

besides its pistol only

**** you owned him lol

Madara Uchiha: Listen... In this world.. Wherever there is light there are also shadows.