PostedDec 04, 2012 8:23 am

Ravenshield

Anyone used to play Raven shield around 2004 quality game it was

Advertisement

oOMeowthOo

Rank 4
oOMeowthOo
PostedDec 04, 2012 9:07 am
Ya, I used to play rogue spear then raven shield then athena sword then lockdown then vegas 1 then vegas 2, but I find Rainbow six went to the wrong direction, they totally destroy the idea of "first person shooter" when they introduce the idea of take cover and shoot system during Rainbow Six vegas, and they will continue this system at Rainbow Six Patriot, so I'm not really looking forward to this game. Sad

oOMeowthOo

Rank 4
oOMeowthOo
PostedDec 04, 2012 1:54 pm
Rainbow six series are dead but I find Far Cry 2 (developed by Ubisoft too) very good because stealth approach works, and Far Cry 3 released few days ago on November 30, 2012. I'm so going to play it after my final exam finish.

It's different from Call of Duty because in COD, no matter how far and stealthy you are, the enemy still sees you. But in Far Cry 2/3 if you wait for the sun goes down and choose silenced weapon, you can take down enemy 1 by 1 without getting any attention, the way you use stealth attack to make enemy panic makes it so different from COD and makes this game so much fun.