sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:51 am
kecapmanis wrote:

Btw, come on guys, don't use Trial as way to get your cp exp... I knew it faster but you become burden for your party... the bottom line of my statement, Trial main purpose is drop  

Most of the time people dont really care, especially if you change to your main class at bosses. but might wanna ask in front if its oke for the party.

Advertisement

Jueldia

Rank 0
Jueldia
PostedDec 05, 2012 7:20 am
kecapmanis wrote:
Jueldia wrote:

Vennin run starts from Lv45
Crimson Run starts from Lv51
Century Run starts from Lv55
Hunt Legion
You actually can't start running Crimson til 53 (even though you get the dungeon quests at 51). I just started running it so I know if you go into Crimson with Professor Koss' buff AND a CP Charm I... each minion you kill yields 1933 CP. Bosses 3k and change.
Very Happy  

My bad, thx for correction

Btw, come on guys, don't use Trial as way to get your cp exp... I knew it faster but you become burden for your party... the bottom line of my statement, Trial main purpose is drop  

Easy mistake to make, no worries. <3

hummingkayls

Rank 2
hummingkayls
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:00 am
Just wait until you can do Sturmfrau.

cuang123

Rank 0
cuang123
PostedDec 05, 2012 7:28 pm
omfg I hate it when people join in trial groups and leech low level classes (specially classes that are useless on mob clearing), people with level 30ish classes joining trial runs to leech is annoying mind you.. specially when you want a fast run.. might as well do limiteds to level your classes its faster.. and always solo your limiteds, I dont get the point why people would want to party a 1 man dungeon anyway, you get all the exp/cp for yourself and you get all the drops for yourself ($$$$)

Yeah.. Whatever

hummingkayls

Rank 2
hummingkayls
PostedDec 05, 2012 7:58 pm
Some limited dungeons are actually still difficult if you're on a low level class that can't do much damage in the first place.
When you get up to Century Abyss, try running through there with a low level class and see how far you get. Have fun at the first boss by yourself.
I really don't mind anyone leveling a low level class for mobs. Why? Because they return the favor in letting me do it too and not whine about it.

cuang123

Rank 0
cuang123
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:03 pm
When having difficulties with a tough boss I just ignore it and run pass it unless I REALLY need a drop from that boss.. I know they give a lot of exp/cp but why waste time, I'd rather kill the other mobs they give decent cp too anyway.

Yeah.. Whatever

kecapmanis

Rank 0
kecapmanis
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:44 am
cuang123 wrote:
omfg I hate it when people join in trial groups and leech low level classes (specially classes that are useless on mob clearing), people with level 30ish classes joining trial runs to leech is annoying mind you.. specially when you want a fast run.. might as well do limiteds to level your classes its faster.. and always solo your limiteds, I dont get the point why people would want to party a 1 man dungeon anyway, you get all the exp/cp for yourself and you get all the drops for yourself ($$$$)  

Finally, someone shared same opinion... I like this

Lonely18m

Rank 0
Lonely18m
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:23 am
cuang123 wrote:

Ok I see where you are coming from to an extent. Now here say (because I'm also referring to my main class) that the player's Blade Dancer is their main and is only level 38, that can do some good damage on mobs mixed with the Aoe in Character and Aoe in class. It takes maybe 4 times of circles with some help and boom, mob is down. You just have to have a good stat build too, I know this because I focus on Luck and Crit.

Lonely18m

Rank 0
Lonely18m
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:26 am
hummingkayls wrote:
Some limited dungeons are actually still difficult if you're on a low level class that can't do much damage in the first place.
When you get up to Century Abyss, try running through there with a low level class and see how far you get. Have fun at the first boss by yourself.
I really don't mind anyone leveling a low level class for mobs. Why? Because they return the favor in letting me do it too and not whine about it.  

That is so true. Why be rude to people who need help? Because later if they pass you, they'll remember you helped them so they'll help you. Like me, though non of my guild friends have time for trials, I just want to level 2 or 3 classes. My Blade Dancer ( 38 ), Martial Artist (35), and maybe and this is slim chance my Thief (37). I say why not on thief because all Class Skills are the same for the melee group of the 3. If I can get my Martial Artist up, when I get to 55, I'll start training my Warrior XD because I will make sure to have an orange set to get it from 34-55 for Samurai and be pure dps panel player.

Lonely18m

Rank 0
Lonely18m
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:29 am
sleepingroosje wrote:
kecapmanis wrote:

Most of the time people dont really care, especially if you change to your main class at bosses. but might wanna ask in front if its oke for the party.  

That's what I want to level first is my main class. My Main class is Blade Dancer level 38. But I want to match it to 51, at 50 I get this cool healing buff called "Slow Dance"