Lonely18m

Rank 0
Lonely18m
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:32 am

CP Leveling

To be honest
To be honest, the CP leveling isn't so great. You barely get 1% per monster. I am a level 50 with a 38 Blade Dancer/35 Martial Artist/37 Thief. What other ways can I get faster cp besides Arena (I know I would die there, DPS always gets killed first).

Advertisement

kecapmanis

Rank 0
kecapmanis
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:42 am
Try this:

Vennin run starts from Lv45
Crimson Run starts from Lv51
Century Run starts from Lv55
Hunt Legion

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:54 am
kecapmanis wrote:
Try this:

Vennin runs start from Lv45
Crimson Run start from Lv51
Century Run start from Lv55
Hunt Legion  

I think Delphi is better at 51, but dungeons are a fast way to get CP anyway.

kecapmanis

Rank 0
kecapmanis
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:04 am
Racegirl wrote:

I think Delphi is better at 51, but dungeons are a fast way to get CP anyway.  

My reason didn't put Deplhi cuz that DGN gives a lot of exp rather than cp

poomcha

Rank 0
poomcha
PostedDec 04, 2012 11:33 pm
Dungeons and trials yields up to double the amount of CP you gain from open maps. Since you're level 50, you have access to 10 trials day. One way of leveling up your class is to get to level 51 which will allow you to use the 3rd buff from Koss Professor which gives +50% CP and spam trials for 3 hours each day. From level 40 to 50 is approximately 14-16 8-man trials. The problem with this method is that it's inconsistent. You have to look for a party and they usually disband after one run.

Dungeons are also good options. The dungeons with the most mobs are worthwhile in CP. As mentioned above, Venin, Crimson, Century, and Delphi (only the beginning and before final boss) contains a lot of monsters and can easily be solo'd by any classes in limited.

I'm currently grinding all my classes in level 50 trials and it's been smooth sailing. Takes around 3-4 days to up a class to level 55.

Jueldia

Rank 0
Jueldia
PostedDec 05, 2012 12:47 am
kecapmanis wrote:
Try this:

Hunt Legion  

You actually can't start running Crimson til 53 (even though you get the dungeon quests at 51). I just started running it so I know if you go into Crimson with Professor Koss' buff AND a CP Charm I... each minion you kill yields 1933 CP. Bosses 3k and change.

For Venin at 50-51, you get about 1.3k per minion if you have both Koss' buff and a CP Charm I. I'd say run Venin limited twice a day until 52. When you hit 52, go bulldoze Delphi and Blackflame and Skyreach until you hit 53. Then roll Crimson limited twice a day and rake in the glory.

Very Happy

Rimstock

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 1:15 am
At 50 your best bet is Ulta trials- I'm 55 and run still 6man double call runs which net 120% cp to level my classes that I don't enjoy soloing on. If you start running normal 8man at 30-35 then aim to hit 48-50 within 8-12runs or less with the cp buff from koss, once you hit 55 class leveling is cake because of how much cp limited century gives - 2 limited runs gets a lv 45 2 lvs with the cp buffs on

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:13 am
Rimstock wrote:
At 50 your best bet is Ulta trials- I'm 55 and run still 6man double call runs which net 120% cp to level my classes that I don't enjoy soloing on. If you start running normal 8man at 30-35 then aim to hit 48-50 within 8-12runs or less with the cp buff from koss, once you hit 55 class leveling is cake because of how much cp limited century gives - 2 limited runs gets a lv 45 2 lvs with the cp buffs on  

Actually, unless you kill all the dragons inside (the big mecha ones are not worth your time) and the hidden pop up mobs Ultra Trials are not the best CP wise, Vileshark HQ gives alot more cause you have to kill all the mobs. Sure it is a bit harder to do, but with the right tricks still easy. Besides Vileshark has this Kedar's trophy that is really really nice for future gold/exp/cp farming.

kecapmanis

Rank 0
kecapmanis
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:28 am
Jueldia wrote:

Hunt Legion
You actually can't start running Crimson til 53 (even though you get the dungeon quests at 51). I just started running it so I know if you go into Crimson with Professor Koss' buff AND a CP Charm I... each minion you kill yields 1933 CP. Bosses 3k and change.
Very Happy  

My bad, thx for correction

Btw, come on guys, don't use Trial as way to get your cp exp... I knew it faster but you become burden for your party... the bottom line of my statement, Trial main purpose is drop

poomcha

Rank 0
poomcha
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:48 am
kecapmanis wrote:

Btw, come on guys, don't use Trial as way to get your cp exp... I knew it faster but you become burden for your party... the bottom line of my statement, Trial main purpose is drop  

That's not entirely true. Yeah you also get drops so that makes grinding in trials even more worthwhile.