Darenza

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 2:55 am

Guys i have a question

i just came back to this game i stopped at 53 last time i played and realized its ultra grindy and i love the game but i dont like this huge grind and i was wondering is there anyway to make the grind go by way faster cause to be hinest the classes i want more than anything right now is samurai and dragon knight and this slow leveling curve is driving me nuts cause i want those classes so bad i cant really afford AP so yeah is there any other way besides cashing shopping your way through or farming money hours on in to get up to 70 faster or getting to 60 and getting some pretty quick class levels any help would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement

MariaTraydor

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MariaTraydor
PostedDec 04, 2012 3:09 am   Last edited by MariaTraydor on Dec 04, 2012 4:59 am. Edited 1 time in total
To be honest, not even the Exp Charms will yield you a much faster leveling, as it's the quests that really give the Exp in this game.

So the 2 easiest way are:

1.) Get a very good dungeon group and spam Dungeons. At your level, Crooked Vein and at 54 Mara's Cult Altar are very good places. The mob Exp combined with daily quest exp + guild quest exp will give you quite a bit.

2.) Another very efficient way is to gather a group of 5 people and spam map guild quests. If 5 people work together, you can kill the 40-50 mobs that are required per Quest in no time. You will also get good CP and Money using this method.

Edit: 3.) Almost forgot the arena! Each win in the arena gives you about as much Exp as completing a Quest around your level. So participate in it often and it should bring you on quite well.

Hope this helps you a little.^^

Darenza

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 4:42 am

:D

thanks a bunch! right now im trying to gte my account unbanned apparently it got hacked :/ i hope they give it back i like know no one on the game we could meet up in game and myabe you could help me out with some of that stuff if you want cause all i the people i knew back in the day have all quit :/ They let game sages play right ? Razz

MariaTraydor

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MariaTraydor
PostedDec 04, 2012 5:01 am
Well yes, we GS are playing normally too. Idk what server you are on though. If you played a long time ago, it will most likely be Sapphire and I am Diamond.^^

We do have a Peer Chat where people around your Level are (in your case 50-59), not sure if that was already added when you left. You can use this to easily find a party.

Lonely18m

Rank 0
Lonely18m
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:28 am

Re: Guys i have a question

Darenza wrote:
i just came back to this game i stopped at 53 last time i played and realized its ultra grindy and i love the game but i dont like this huge grind and i was wondering is there anyway to make the grind go by way faster cause to be hinest the classes i want more than anything right now is samurai and dragon knight and this slow leveling curve is driving me nuts cause i want those classes so bad i cant really afford AP so yeah is there any other way besides cashing shopping your way through or farming money hours on in to get up to 70 faster or getting to 60 and getting some pretty quick class levels any help would be greatly appreciated.  

I'm stuck at 50 trying to get to 51. Try spamming Repeats, Dailies, Dungeon Dailies, and Dungeons in your level and a map under your level. Like my example for me being 50. Arid Wilds repeats, dailies and dungeons+dungeon dailies (if people would party me). Delphi Forest Crypticone. And maybe even just dailies from Golden Plains such as the jump from map to map.

kecapmanis

Rank 0
kecapmanis
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:02 am
From 51-55 Delphi (Only takes 1 minute/ run)
From 55-59 Century (It takes only a day)

Darenza

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 4:27 pm

eh looks like i wont get to play

yeah aeria its trying to make me pay 90 bucks from where a hacker hacked their systems and bought 90 dollars worth of stuff and they refused to give me my account back until its paid even though i told them i wasnt the one who did that and even linked them my IP so yeah :/ i dont really wanna start over ...