aeria.puffer

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.puffer
PostedDec 05, 2012 2:39 pm
Aw, I'm sorry that you had a bad experience. Sad

There are usually Game Sages (awesome players who volunteered to help other players in the game) around to help you out if you run into problems, and the player base as a whole are a really friendly bunch. =)
Advertisement

KinTharEl

Rank 2
KinTharEl
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:29 am
Yawn. Trolls still abound. I never said that the entire community was behaving as such. Keep your facts straight before trying to taunt me. I've played Grand Fantasia from the very first. I know how the community was before. Anyways, my point only says that it takes only a few bad apples to rot up the whole barrel, as the OP himself proves my point. If he had run into a good person firsthand, would he have gone through to the trouble to make a post about it in forums?

Anyways, not here to make a fight or make new enemies. But hey to all. Have fun in Grand Fantasia, and be good. ~.^ I'll be seeing you all again (Poncheeites)in less than a year, if things go well.

Coming Soon.

Anchaai

Rank 2
Anchaai
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:33 am
I've experienced that, ever since I started playing GF. And well, there is the fact that high levels tend to troll the lower levels and newbs, especially when one is asking in teh world chat.

Trolls can be everywhere xD

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:50 am
KinTharEl wrote:
Yawn. Trolls still abound. I never said that the entire community was behaving as such. Keep your facts straight before trying to taunt me. I've played Grand Fantasia from the very first. I know how the community was before. Anyways, my point only says that it takes only a few bad apples to rot up the whole barrel, as the OP himself proves my point. If he had run into a good person firsthand, would he have gone through to the trouble to make a post about it in forums?

Anyways, not here to make a fight or make new enemies. But hey to all. Have fun in Grand Fantasia, and be good. ~.^ I'll be seeing you all again (Poncheeites)in less than a year, if things go well.  

Not trolling. I quoted your post before without changing anything, and you did say ALL highbies. That is why I took offense. *sigh* I guess all the helping I do for the lowbies does no good at all then, if that's what the lowbies think of the highbies. I'll just stick to helping my guildies then. ._.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:53 am
whoeverxwins wrote:
Not trolling. I quoted your post before without changing anything, and you did say ALL highbies. That is why I took offense.  

I wouldn't worry about it. A lot of people already offered to help, and while it's true a lot of the higher level players enjoy trolling, it doesn't mean we're not willing to help. This thread haven't even been trolled yet, not even the slightest, so I have no idea where he pulled that from though.

Samorteniedda

Rank 0
Samorteniedda
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Not surprised

Sorry to say that, but it's my personal opinion that like 80% of the players, in every online game, in every country, belonging to human race, joins to be a troll only. Everyone has been a lowbie, almost everyone met once or more someone that was not nice. This could be caused even by a football match, imagine here.

Don't worry about it, prepare yourself and your char as better as you can, but always remember about these moments if you will level up and be highbie yourself. Many assume an unkind behavior immediately after this.

deathdoggy102

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedDec 08, 2012 1:02 am

D:

Sorry about this!!! Really wish these kind of things can change. I think this is one of the reasons that lots of people are quitting this game is because people like to be jerks to low level. Now I know I can be a jerk but it is usually when you are begging for something or keep spamming me with something I don't really care for. The attitudes and people's ego about this game needs to change. Otherwise new people are going to come in and then go right back out. Like other people offered you...I am offering the same exact thing. I have friends that will help you as well. Just give me a PM or message Silver102 Very Happy!! Hope you come back!

Server: PONCHEE, Character: Silver102 (Level: 7x), Silver104 (Level: 6x), Silver106 (Level: 4x), XxSilver102 (Level 5x) and Silver105 (Level: 4x)

KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedDec 08, 2012 1:05 am
In this setting, one can learn much from the magicarp. He toils and toils, feints and feints. People dispise the poor gaping fish and call it nasty names. Yet within the mutant koi's head, the thoughts of the tiny fish echo, "When I evolve, I'mma murder you all! >.<"

Anyways, very sorry your starting experiance was such a bad one. My best advice is to find a guild and make friends. Don't expect any freebies, but if you ever have questions, ask away. As for pvp, it may be a better idea to avoid it untill you have a good grasp of the game. Then maybe you can outfit your own noob pvpr and try taking down all them rude people. Best of all, when you reach that stage, remember your first experiance as a player and try to change that and make GF a happier place.

"Radical Edward's profile is a seven foot tall ex-basketball pro Hindu guru drag-queen alien." ―Jet Black

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedDec 08, 2012 10:43 pm
Finding a good guild can help as well :3

Mrvaga

Rank 0
Mrvaga
PostedDec 09, 2012 3:33 am
when i started gf it really sucked,i had no help at all and did not even know about game sages.i think it would be a good idea when u start off the game to give all that info.for example when talking to the first sprite when entering the game.or maybe a pen pal help system for new players.If this dont work there is always make new friends,lots of players have alts who just start over.i think level 1-30 will suck for most players,unless u make friends, and remember you cannot be super man in one day