whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:23 am
I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. In all honesty, the snottiness in PvP is a major reason I avoid it, in all games. The lower levels are particularly bad. But if you like to do PvE, this is a WONDERFUL game for that. If you're on Ponchee and need help, feel free to whisper me. If I'm not on my main (Shamita), then I'm on one of my other charries (Chandrika or AnnaMae). I'd be happy to help you out. Usually there are plenty of people who will help. It is usually a noob who tries to charge for those low level dungeons. They've just gotten to the point they can solo it and are all full of themselves. The charging for leech runs shouldn't start til OSI (Old Siwa Island), though sometimes people will pay for Echo Cave just because a lot of people hate to run it.

Give the game a chance, please? There really are a lot of wonderful people here. If you need a guild, the one I'm in, Assault, is very newbie friendly. I hope to see you in game!

Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedDec 04, 2012 5:31 pm
It's common practice in GF for higher level players to create a low level "twink" in one of the first to brackets. Unfortunately this means that genuinely new players, such as yourself, are put off of participating in PvP, and twinks and a large majority of twinks and high levels give the extremely apathetic statement of "if you don't like it, level up". It sucks to be sure, but there's fun to be had elsewhere.

I'm sorry people have been jerks to you about helping. If you play on Ponchee give me a PM sometime, I'll help you out where i can. My in game name is: GSEnglish

<center></center>

TimesGateway

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:16 pm
The lower brackets are always and always have been that way people talk trash too much. I play level 31-40 pvp with my pvp pally one thing that i cant stand is one team to get full with people with +18ed weapons and armor but i don't rage quit arena.

I use +9 shield and +8 axe and pally legacy, you don't need to quit because the people have more gold then you to +18 a level 40 weapon i think there more foolish then anyone to waste gold on it. xD

You can win with 3 best things, team work, skill, and being helpful don't just sit there and rage quit at least try.

For the people not helping you join a helpful guild and use LFP chat a lot it help to find partys a lot its only your first 2 days the next 2 days might be better. Smile

ahjac

Rank 1
ahjac
PostedDec 04, 2012 9:51 pm
pvp is not really balance in this game, if you are looking forward to pvp you could make a highbie to farm gold (slow) or sell clays which is faster to get gold to upgrade your gear.

TheDiseased2

Rank 4
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 05, 2012 12:11 am
ahjac wrote:
pvp is not really balance in this game, if you are looking forward to pvp you could make a highbie to farm gold (slow) or sell clays which is faster to get gold to upgrade your gear.  

Dont even bother doing that buying $20 Ultimate Game Cards and selling them will get you more gold

Lakan_Destiny

Rank 0
Lakan_Destiny
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:46 am
come ponchee channel 3 and pm my IGN RenyL, I love helping newbie =)

KinTharEl

Rank 2
KinTharEl
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:55 am
Nice to know that all the high levels have nothing to do except bully the low levels. I seriously would have thought that the people I knew were better than that. Is that how it's going in GF? I suppose the best thing for me to do is gear myself up with a competent computer and move to lime odyssey when it releases.

PS : Special hi to English. You're the only face I do remember in these forums after all this tim. How's it going? Send me a private message. xD I rarely get on the internet these days.

Coming Soon.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:51 am
KinTharEl wrote:
Nice to know that all the high levels have nothing to do except bully the low levels. I seriously would have thought that the people I knew were better than that. Is that how it's going in GF? I suppose the best thing for me to do is gear myself up with a competent computer and move to lime odyssey when it releases.  

Making alt twinks have always been something higher lvls tend to do, especially 40 twinks as they're rather easy to gear and level up. It's not always for the purpose of "bullying" either, some people just need something to do, and if you have the funds for gearing, why not?

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedDec 05, 2012 7:58 am
KinTharEl wrote:

PS : Special hi to English. You're the only face I do remember in these forums after all this tim. How's it going? Send me a private message. xD I rarely get on the internet these days.  

"all the high levels have nothing to do except bully the low levels"? Have you not been reading the responses here? Many high levels have been offering to help this person in game, including myself. Just because SOME people are jerks doesn't mean they ALL are.

liallethebunny

Rank 0
liallethebunny
PostedDec 05, 2012 12:04 pm
D: Too bad you had an unwelcome warning but rest assure there is very nice people out there, you just gotta weed through the mean people first unfortunately. And 5g for a PC run o.o wow some people are mean.