Author Message

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5124
Location
las vegas United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 11:34 am
husseinatwa wrote:
Dam I wud have went for flame m4 too bad it is reserved D:  


hahah yeah a friend of mine wants it, sorry. Smile

Advertisement

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
Joined
02 Jul 2012
Posts
1627
Location
New York United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 11:36 am
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
husseinatwa wrote:
Dam I wud have went for flame m4 too bad it is reserved D:  


hahah yeah a friend of mine wants it, sorry. Smile  


It's all good buddy Very Happy just wanted to let u all know this guy rite here^ is the most trusted guy on forums so don't worry he won't scamm a fly lol Smile

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5124
Location
las vegas United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 11:40 am
husseinatwa wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
husseinatwa wrote:
Dam I wud have went for flame m4 too bad it is reserved D:  


hahah yeah a friend of mine wants it, sorry. Smile  


It's all good buddy Very Happy just wanted to let u all know this guy rite here^ is the most trusted guy on forums so don't worry he won't scamm a fly lol Smile  


hahah thanks Very Happy

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
Joined
02 Jul 2012
Posts
1627
Location
New York United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 12:14 pm
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
husseinatwa wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
husseinatwa wrote:
Dam I wud have went for flame m4 too bad it is reserved D:  


hahah yeah a friend of mine wants it, sorry. Smile  


It's all good buddy Very Happy just wanted to let u all know this guy rite here^ is the most trusted guy on forums so don't worry he won't scamm a fly lol Smile  


hahah thanks Very Happy  


Wait remember u had a friend selling a skull m4 well is it still up

idleninja007

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
idleninja007
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1692
Location
Seattle United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 1:13 pm
Im interested in the BDPSG, waiting to hear from Deus. Added you on XF Gwapo

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
1690
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedDec 08, 2012 1:16 pm
I have a gold an I really don't use, I'd give it away for the BD PSG, but I don't AP anymore! Embarassed

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
1551
Location
Lollipop Island, Portugal
PostedDec 08, 2012 1:26 pm
Check my PM GwApO Very Happy

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5124
Location
las vegas United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:57 pm
husseinatwa wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
husseinatwa wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
husseinatwa wrote:
Dam I wud have went for flame m4 too bad it is reserved D:  


hahah yeah a friend of mine wants it, sorry. Smile  


It's all good buddy Very Happy just wanted to let u all know this guy rite here^ is the most trusted guy on forums so don't worry he won't scamm a fly lol Smile  


hahah thanks Very Happy  


Wait remember u had a friend selling a skull m4 well is it still up  


that's no longer available. he gave it to his frnd.

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5124
Location
las vegas United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:59 pm
idleninja007 wrote:
Im interested in the BDPSG, waiting to hear from Deus. Added you on XF Gwapo  


k just let me know

urdeep1 wrote:
I have a gold an I really don't use, I'd give it away for the BD PSG, but I don't AP anymore! Embarassed  


uhh im not paying for both transfers lol

xumbinhu123 wrote:
Check my PM GwApO Very Happy  


there's no PM from U?

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
1551
Location
Lollipop Island, Portugal
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:59 pm
GwApO are you willing to trade your Flame M4A1 for : Engraving AK74, Skull AK74, Cutie M4A1, SAM-R M16A2, or in game items in the price of 3000 Aps?

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: