Author Message

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5201
Location
las vegas United States
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:32 am
bump! looking for vivid psg and silver tiger ak + snake fal now available!

Advertisement

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
8615
Location
Oakland United States
PostedMar 28, 2013 12:23 pm
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
bump! looking for vivid psg and silver tiger ak + snake fal now available!  


GL bro. those new stuff will take a while :O

xF: kyleluong

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5201
Location
las vegas United States
PostedMar 28, 2013 12:24 pm
kyle.k.luong wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
bump! looking for vivid psg and silver tiger ak + snake fal now available!  


GL bro. those new stuff will take a while :O  


i know, ill try to be patient xD

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5201
Location
las vegas United States
PostedMar 29, 2013 7:43 pm
bump, can trade when the tier will be here Very Happy

Sprt.

Rank 3
Sprt.
Joined
04 Oct 2012
Posts
1175
Location
Canada
PostedMar 29, 2013 8:01 pm
me and gwapo best friends guyz

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5201
Location
las vegas United States
PostedMar 29, 2013 8:05 pm
Sprt. wrote:
me and gwapo best friends guyz  


find me a vivid!

Sprt.

Rank 3
Sprt.
Joined
04 Oct 2012
Posts
1175
Location
Canada
PostedMar 29, 2013 8:45 pm
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Sprt. wrote:
me and gwapo best friends guyz  


find me a vivid!  


that guy who was selling, u can have his u ugly Free Knights

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5201
Location
las vegas United States
PostedMar 29, 2013 10:03 pm
Sprt. wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Sprt. wrote:
me and gwapo best friends guyz  


find me a vivid!  


that guy who was selling, u can have his u ugly Free Knights  


who? the guy who wanted a red famas?

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5201
Location
las vegas United States
PostedMar 29, 2013 10:18 pm
i can trade right now

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5201
Location
las vegas United States
PostedMar 31, 2013 5:57 pm
eu_tried wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
eu_tried wrote:
GwApO to op for valiant clan Sad

P.S i'll take the PSG 1A1 off your hands Razz reserve for me i should have ap either tommorow or day after, so i can trade when ever you like from then on Smile  


yea fun scrim Very Happy

uhh i think the next time ill have APs is after the update or early next month.  


Alright i'll be sure to save some AP for you then Razz  


check your PMs

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: