RamsoPanzeR

Rank 2
RamsoPanzeR
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:23 pm

The Sun

is nice
Days ago i saw a post about if the community drink water. I wanted to talk about the update but i think this is not AvA forum. So i thought, The sun is nice. Do u guys like it? Give me ur impressions.
Kisees, kisses and happy faces :.)
Advertisement

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: The Sun

is nice
RamsoPanzeR wrote:
Days ago i saw a post about if the community drink water. I wanted to talk about the update but i think this is not AvA forum. So i thought, The sun is nice. Do u guys like it? Give me ur impressions.
Kisees, kisses and happy faces Smile  

RainbowPee

Rank 1
RainbowPee
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: The Sun

is nice
RamsoPanzeR wrote:
Kisees, kisses and happy faces :.)  

inb4Ziggy:LOCKLOCKLOCKLOCKLOCKLOCKLOCKLOCKLOCKLOCKLOCK

oOMeowthOo

Rank 5
oOMeowthOo
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:30 pm
The sun goes down...the star comes out...

Well, almost all plants need sunlight for photosynthesis and we are all so dependent on plants, it makes the earth planet warm and not like freezing up, but I mean those near equator suffer from overheat, that's not very good. I personally don't like hot weather, because it makes you sweat, tan your skin and so on.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:32 pm
You must really hate me :c

RamsoPanzeR

Rank 2
RamsoPanzeR
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:32 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:

U would be surprised. This post has absolutely nothing to do with u neither with ur noob water post.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:33 pm
RamsoPanzeR wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:

U would be surprised. This post has absolutely nothing to do with u neither with ur noob water post.  

Requesting lock

reason: not AVA related

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:34 pm
RamsoPanzeR wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:

We aren't talking about u we're talking about Ziggy.

boddhis

Rank 4
boddhis
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:35 pm
We adopted a wild kitty. She hides under the bed. We call her troll, cuz she reach out and grab stuff and take it under the bed. There's socks and books and shoes and other stuff. Anything you put on the floor, she takes. But, one day she found a window. Now all day, she just lays in the sun. She still goes under bed, in her cave, at night. But, she loves the sun.

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:37 pm
boddhis wrote:
We adopted a wild kitty. She hides under the bed. We call her troll, cuz she reach out and grab stuff and take it under the bed. There's socks and books and shoes and other stuff. Anything you put on the floor, she takes. But, one day she found a window. Now all day, she just lays in the sun. She still goes under bed, in her cave, at night. But, she loves the sun.  

Daaaaaaw, you should write books for a living I vote this next to be made into a movie. "Dat Cat Wat Luv Sun"