QmoreQ

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Login, skipping username and password

Hi, I have a problem. When run AVA, it skips the login and then connect to the wrong server. AVA and Aeria games is to uninstall and reinstall, but it did not help. Adding video about the course.http://youtu.be/zz4BBF5ioB4
Advertisement

JalepenoSauce

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 8:38 pm
Hello, I watched your video to look at the problem and some possible fixes came through my mind.

Everyone should update their device drivers to ensure the best gameplay quality and also to prevent various errors. Try to update them.

Then, instead of launching the game from ignite, just try to launch through NWZlauncher.exe located in the A.V.A files.

If neither worked and when the error said fail to connect to server, then that may mean that the server was offline or your computer couldn't send the connection. Double check your Internet. Also make sure your firewall isn't blocking anything required for A.V.A to start.

When you said it skipped the login, I believe that sometimes it does skip it ( As some people have said this).

Try all these steps, then post back your result.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

QmoreQ

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 11:46 pm
I'm sorry , I can not English , help compiler.

so NVZLauncher.exe still the same, driver updates , Flash and update DirectX and graphics card, still the same. Internet connection is ok , fiber optical cable. indicate which set of time to display the login window? short time to write credentials. i uninstalled AVA Aeria 3x and still the same, I do not know what it can do.

JalepenoSauce

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:53 pm
Install the game through Steam instead to attempt to resolve it.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

QmoreQ

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:24 pm
stem installed , the account on the Aeria not login on Steam, everything still the same

HELP me

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 06, 2012 12:41 am
If u run steam it's will happen

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:28 am
QmoreQ wrote:
stem installed , the account on the Aeria not login on Steam, everything still the same

HELP me  

If you are trying to sign into an Different account that is not your account linked via steam.

You will have to close your steam from task manager and make sure the steam process is no longer running as even if steam is on your taskbar in hidden mode it still links you to that account when you run from Aeria Ignite.

Make sure steam is not running on your computer and then login from Ignite and it will ask for your sign in details from this you can now sign into your other accounts.

smokey1980

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 2:20 pm
same issue for me, playing via Ignite.. full fresh install to no avail.

QmoreQ

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 4:40 pm
to smoky: You also have WIN7 OS ? So far unresolved or patch helped. Make an OS reinstall and let you know.

JalepenoSauce

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 4:41 pm
Try to empty all your browser(s) cache's.