Author Message

jerrrge

Rank 5
jerrrge
Joined
16 Jul 2012
Posts
3580
Location
Tustin, California United States
PostedFeb 03, 2013 3:43 pm
So i suppose no remmy :\

Xfire: jlvyn13 Skype: Jerrrge
Advertisement

fE.Light

Rank 0
Joined
03 Feb 2013
Posts
7
Location
United States
PostedFeb 03, 2013 7:25 pm
jerrrge wrote:
So i suppose no remmy :\  

Who cares if you use a remmy... These rules are mainly based on bias instead of actually improving.

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
11286
Location
Would that be for here or Togo
PostedFeb 03, 2013 10:36 pm
fE.Light wrote:
jerrrge wrote:
So i suppose no remmy :\  

Who cares if you use a remmy... These rules are mainly based on bias instead of actually improving.  

care to explain how any of the rules are bias??

fE.Light

Rank 0
Joined
03 Feb 2013
Posts
7
Location
United States
PostedFeb 04, 2013 4:26 pm
Topic. wrote:
fE.Light wrote:
jerrrge wrote:
So i suppose no remmy :\  

Who cares if you use a remmy... These rules are mainly based on bias instead of actually improving.  

care to explain how any of the rules are bias??  


You won't update with the maps you're too scared to play, even if they've been played in Worlds.

You won't update with guns that are allowed in worlds, even if they've been used in Worlds.

There are some people who are new to scrimming coming to this thread and believing that these rules are the 100% truth of what maps, guns, and characters can be used. Update it with the maps people will actually play or keep making this community trash.

*cough* KF815 *cough*

What about Neo Missile and Neo Shanghai? Not saying they're SFWC maps, but why not play them?

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
11286
Location
Would that be for here or Togo
PostedFeb 04, 2013 8:58 pm
fE.Light wrote:
Topic. wrote:
fE.Light wrote:
jerrrge wrote:
So i suppose no remmy :\  

Who cares if you use a remmy... These rules are mainly based on bias instead of actually improving.  

care to explain how any of the rules are bias??  


You won't update with the maps you're too scared to play, even if they've been played in Worlds.

You won't update with guns that are allowed in worlds, even if they've been used in Worlds.

There are some people who are new to scrimming coming to this thread and believing that these rules are the 100% truth of what maps, guns, and characters can be used. Update it with the maps people will actually play or keep making this community trash.

*cough* KF815 *cough*

What about Neo Missile and Neo Shanghai? Not saying they're SFWC maps, but why not play them?  


Are you kidding me even if that were true that doesn't mean they're bias. The maps chosen here were based of what CH10 players decided upon & are based of the SFWC Rules I've received. It'll be tampered with when an updated on this years SFWC will be. If you're going to base this off an actual bias of some sort back it up.

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5129
Location
las vegas United States
PostedFeb 04, 2013 10:08 pm
fE.Light wrote:
Topic. wrote:
fE.Light wrote:
jerrrge wrote:
So i suppose no remmy :\  

Who cares if you use a remmy... These rules are mainly based on bias instead of actually improving.  

care to explain how any of the rules are bias??  


You won't update with the maps you're too scared to play, even if they've been played in Worlds.

You won't update with guns that are allowed in worlds, even if they've been used in Worlds.

There are some people who are new to scrimming coming to this thread and believing that these rules are the 100% truth of what maps, guns, and characters can be used. Update it with the maps people will actually play or keep making this community trash.

*cough* KF815 *cough*

What about Neo Missile and Neo Shanghai? Not saying they're SFWC maps, but why not play them?  


nothing is biased there but i agree on adding KF to the lists of maps. but no to neo shang and neo missile. we need to base it off SFWC.

fE.Light

Rank 0
Joined
03 Feb 2013
Posts
7
Location
United States
PostedFeb 04, 2013 10:16 pm
Topic. wrote:

Are you kidding me even if that were true that doesn't mean they're bias. The maps chosen here were based of what CH10 players decided upon & are based of the SFWC Rules I've received. It'll be tampered with when an updated on this years SFWC will be. If you're going to base this off an actual bias of some sort back it up.  


Last I checked, nobody has decided on these maps. You've just came along and listed them down and ignored many complaints asking for more maps. It's been going on long enough to the point of where good people don't actually give two **** if they play something like EMP or KF815; both of which NEED to be added to this list. FYI, you have different rules on Aeria and USFU.

These maps are purely based off of outdated SFWC rules which have changed year to year. You haven't updated the rules for the 2011 nationals or the 2012 nationals, and you're just putting it off until the 2013 nationals which are a long ways off; there are many prospective players who can do more than what WLAG and Confound did, certainly more than you've ever done, and keeping outdated rules is failing a basic law of common sense that I'll sum up in one word for you: preparation.

These maps are purely based on WHAT YOU and WHAT A SELECT FEW OTHERS (your friends) want to play in a scrim, not what the community will say is able to be played competitively. I'm not disagreeing with the current map choices, but it's been this way for too long with people refusing to play certain maps simply because they don't like them and it certainly hasn't done anything for a majority of the community; especially you, Topic.

If you've ever watched any SF tournaments in Asian countries, you'll realize that they have expanded their map pool to a far more variety than what you have listed here including the addition of KF815; and it certainly shows considering how we receive a beat-down every year. I admit there's a major difference in mindset that contributes to that beat-down but at the end of the day, an addition of maps won't hurt.

@GwApO: Why not add Neo Shanghai and Neo Missile?

Do cars blocking office windows hurt you? How about a reworked docks fixing box camping? Or another entrance to side door and a larger icebox with more crates?

These maps can introduce a new play style into SF, but you're too ignorant to make a poll because at the end of the day, it comes down to YOU and YOUR FRIENDS not wanting to play them. It's not the community saying YES OR NO, because we've never been asked.

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
11286
Location
Would that be for here or Togo
PostedFeb 04, 2013 10:52 pm
fE.Light wrote:
Topic. wrote:

Are you kidding me even if that were true that doesn't mean they're bias. The maps chosen here were based of what CH10 players decided upon & are based of the SFWC Rules I've received. It'll be tampered with when an updated on this years SFWC will be. If you're going to base this off an actual bias of some sort back it up.  


Last I checked, nobody has decided on these maps. You've just came along and listed them down and ignored many complaints asking for more maps. It's been going on long enough to the point of where good people don't actually give two **** if they play something like EMP or KF815; both of which NEED to be added to this list. FYI, you have different rules on Aeria and USFU.

These maps are purely based off of outdated SFWC rules which have changed year to year. You haven't updated the rules for the 2011 nationals or the 2012 nationals, and you're just putting it off until the 2013 nationals which are a long ways off; there are many prospective players who can do more than what WLAG and Confound did, certainly more than you've ever done, and keeping outdated rules is failing a basic law of common sense that I'll sum up in one word for you: preparation.

These maps are purely based on WHAT YOU and WHAT A SELECT FEW OTHERS (your friends) want to play in a scrim, not what the community will say is able to be played competitively. I'm not disagreeing with the current map choices, but it's been this way for too long with people refusing to play certain maps simply because they don't like them and it certainly hasn't done anything for a majority of the community; especially you, Topic.

If you've ever watched any SF tournaments in Asian countries, you'll realize that they have expanded their map pool to a far more variety than what you have listed here including the addition of KF815; and it certainly shows considering how we receive a beat-down every year. I admit there's a major difference in mindset that contributes to that beat-down but at the end of the day, an addition of maps won't hurt.

@GwApO: Why not add Neo Shanghai and Neo Missile?

Do cars blocking office windows hurt you? How about a reworked docks fixing box camping? Or another entrance to side door and a larger icebox with more crates?

These maps can introduce a new play style into SF, but you're too ignorant to make a poll because at the end of the day, it comes down to YOU and YOUR FRIENDS not wanting to play them. It's not the community saying YES OR NO, because we've never been asked.  

I even posted the SFWC Rules I was given on USFU and you're telling me it's bias?
I'm basing this off the most recent rules for SFWC and until I get an update on what 2013 rules are I'm keeping them as it is and frankly I don't mind for much of how rules are played seeing as how I've rang . interacted and got along with everyone in the Channel 10 Community both here on Aeria & IJJI and I even take the time to ask them what they think. This "group of friends' you mentioned are the players like Whitenamese and Goat and a majority of the Gamesages that have helped me construct this into being what it is now. Karnage has even had a say in it seeing as how his credibility = MVP 2011 so please tell me how any of this is bias? Because I will gladly prove you wrong step by step over & over again tog et it through your head. The concept has been the same for years only thing different now is the regulation.

maxcx

Rank 0
maxcx
Joined
11 Mar 2011
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedFeb 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Hahahaha

lol

fE.Light

Rank 0
Joined
03 Feb 2013
Posts
7
Location
United States
PostedFeb 04, 2013 11:49 pm
Topic. wrote:

I even posted the SFWC Rules I was given on USFU and you're telling me it's bias?
I'm basing this off the most recent rules for SFWC and until I get an update on what 2013 rules are I'm keeping them as it is and frankly I don't mind for much of how rules are played seeing as how I've rang . interacted and got along with everyone in the Channel 10 Community both here on Aeria & IJJI and I even take the time to ask them what they think. This "group of friends' you mentioned are the players like Whitenamese and Goat and a majority of the Gamesages that have helped me construct this into being what it is now. Karnage has even had a say in it seeing as how his credibility = MVP 2011 so please tell me how any of this is bias? Because I will gladly prove you wrong step by step over & over again tog et it through your head. The concept has been the same for years only thing different now is the regulation.  


So what you're saying to me is: "Hi, my name is Dayle. I'm too stupid to add maps that were played in SFWC 2012 because I'm lazy. Let's wait until 2013 so we can have lack of preparation then too! I also won't ask the COMMUNITY"

SFWC 2012 Maps Included:

Satellite
Desert Camp
Nerve Gas
Missile
Train
Venezia
Shanghai
Crossroads
EMP - voted out [NOT ON YOUR LIST]
KF815 - [NOT ON YOUR LIST]

Topic. wrote:

I'm basing this off the most recent rules for SFWC  


And you cite Scott's credibility yet you ignore what he says about SFWC 2012?



Topic. wrote:

seeing as how I've rang . interacted and got along with everyone in the Channel 10 Community both here on Aeria & IJJI and I even take the time to ask them what they think.  


First off, these are the same rules that stood when you were the dictator of Channel 13; with the exclusion of one thing, the FN FAL because you read Karny's comment about a Japanese player using it in SFWC 2012. Obviously you ignored everything else.

Second, I know A LOT of people who think you're an idiot and dislike you on a personal level, and everyone does not include me. Apparently you don't understand what "everyone" means.

http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/everyone.html

Third, you say you're not biased, yet you've taken my rights to post on USFU multiple times for voicing my opinion yet here you say, you "listen to people."



But that's okay, because USFU policies should stalk somebody around for voicing their opinion in a non-aggressive way on Aeria. I guess every time I use vulgar language in real life I should get rights to voice my opinion taken away on USFU too.

Fourth, you also said that you allow the community to vote, but then you once again contradict yourself by saying:

Topic. wrote:

Whitenamese and Goat and a majority of the Gamesages that have helped me construct this into being what it is now. Karnage has even had a say in it seeing as how his credibility = MVP 2011 so please tell me how any of this is bias?  


I'd like to end this with something that's quite dear to my heart:

Topic. wrote:

Because I will gladly prove you wrong step by step over & over again to get it through your head. The concept has been the same for years only thing different now is the regulation.  


And the concept has been the same for years; look where that's gotten this community.

EDIT: http://usfunited.org/forums/scrimming_in_these_maps_poll

****, bro. Now let's make it harder for Neo Missile and Neo Shanghai. And thanks for my rights back. Glad to win this argument.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: