KorAngel

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Hey EE

Hello there EE. This is just a brief introduction to me, KorAngel. Well, you could say that I'm a gamer. I have an Xbox and love MMOs. I've played MMOs such as; MapleStory, Shaiya, Rumble Fighter, 9Dragons, Fiesta and many others.

I grew up in Canada, my mother and father died in a car crash when I was six. I guess you could call me old. I love playing sports, hockey, soccer and rugby are some of my favourites. I'm currently taking Biology and Chemistry, I flunked off on Calculus since I found it too hard for me.

I really despise show-offs or know-it-alls, I don't like getting involved in bar fights, otherwise known as arguments. For example, who's better? Last time I checked, games and recreation were made for fun.

I might have a question every now and then and I am pretty open to questions or pretty much anything.

Off I immerse into Eden Eternal..

Smile.
Advertisement

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedDec 03, 2012 5:43 pm
Hello KorAngel! It's lovely to meet you. ^_^

If you are on Sapphire and need anything at all, please feel free to ask! I'm [GS]MeruMeru. The community here is great, as well as the game itself, so I'm sure you'll like it!

KorAngel

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 5:50 pm
Lovely to meet you too Merushii.

I will be sure to ask you first. I'm a pretty fast learner so I won't need to ask many questions. Plan on making Youtube adventures through Eden Eternal, just for the heck of it.

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:17 pm
o:! Sounds awesome!

I look forward to watching if you do so!

xdevotedz

Rank 0
xdevotedz
PostedDec 03, 2012 10:12 pm
Hello! I myself have also "immersed" into the world of Eden Eternal!

Want to play together? Hit me up with your IGN and let's get this party started!

KorAngel

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:00 am
Alright! My IGN's KoreAngel. Hit me up with a PM around 5:00-6:00 PM EST. We'll meet up in Diamond or I can make a character in Sapphire if needed.

kecapmanis

Rank 0
kecapmanis
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:08 am
Hiii KoreAngel, welcome n have fun need any help? If you're on Diamond , feel free to whisper Evora

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:52 am
Welcome c: I guess we have something in common '' I really despise show-offs or know-it-alls, ''. I'm Pui and c: you can add me anytime on forum, you could add me on EE too but I don't play as much as before c:

Enjoy your time with us ~~

-Pui C: