gmdredd

GameMaster: USA
gmdredd
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:01 pm

New [PM]

Welcome Memphis!
Hello all!

Exciting news, we have a new PM coming to Golden Age! He comes from a far and distant land that few ever venture from .This land is filled with ACTION, and adventure . This strange land has men that can turn into a WOLF, this causes the land to be so dangerous that people on travel in a TEAM. He has also traveled far and wide, he spent many days in a distant land fighting as a SOLDIER. After many years fighting on the FRONT, he has turned to Golden Age. Please feel free to introduce yourselves, and reply with any questions you have for Memphis!

Advertisement

_Mighty_

Rank 2
PostedDec 04, 2012 5:53 pm   Last edited by _Mighty_ on Dec 04, 2012 6:15 pm. Edited 1 time in total
New Project Manager*wow no more Lance.

Welcome to Golden Age Memphis.

****btw first order of business, talk to Electro about how promo's should be run and then get Dragon Fang's as an item in game. That will make alot of people happy....most importantly me Laughing

Remember it's a game. Always have fun in good times and bad.

barthalimul

Rank 1
barthalimul
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:00 pm   Last edited by barthalimul on Dec 04, 2012 6:04 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Whoot my Town dont be fooled by that picture it really doesnt look that good in person welcome to the team You will hate us soon. Jk :p Were glad to have you just keep in mind the rule is Blame dredd when things go wrong.

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:03 pm
Welcome to GA

We are a good group of people, however some are a little more demanding then others.

Glad to have a fresh face around.

LazyMed

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:05 pm
yay lance is gone! *does a dance*
welcome Memphis, Goodluck...thats all i can say xD

<a></a>

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:08 pm
Welcome to Browser Memphis! Good Luck with Golden Age, these players are not so easy to please. Razz Make them happy!

Memphis

Aeria: Product Manager
Memphis
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:26 pm
toxictrauma01 wrote:
Welcome to Browser Memphis! Good Luck with Golden Age, these players are not so easy to please. Razz Make them happy!  

Thank you for the warm welcome. If you guys have any questions, please feel free to PM me and I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.

If you guys want to know more about me.... Visit the Wolf Team and Soldier Front threads. You'll get alot of info from the players there. This way, you all can see the type of person I am, etc etc.

I am excited to be working on GA, and let the games begin!

-Memphis

gurneet_1

Rank 4
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:32 pm
Memphis wrote:
toxictrauma01 wrote:

Thank you for the warm welcome. If you guys have any questions, please feel free to PM me and I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.

If you guys want to know more about me.... Visit the Wolf Team and Soldier Front threads. You'll get alot of info from the players there. This way, you all can see the type of person I am, etc etc.

-Memphis  

BOOOOOOO, Come back to SF I miss you already Crying or Very sad Good luck in Golden Age

lovers666

Rank 0
lovers666
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:58 pm
Are you one of the oldest employees at AGE? You saw the golden days of Last Chaos. ;)

Thank you FireSong For The Signature

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:01 pm
Memphis wrote:
toxictrauma01 wrote:

-Memphis  

Just a quick glance at your promotions shows you have a decent idea of what makes customers happy. Good for you, will be a nice change around here in GA.