Author Message

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5078
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 03, 2012 1:56 pm

M4a1mk3power Game stats "Demo nab"

I'm a ubber Demo nab











Advertisement

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5300
Location
Portugal
PostedDec 03, 2012 1:59 pm
WOW You almost never played on Escort lol...I usually play a lot on India too so yeah almost never play on Escort probably that's the reason I only have 1.3SD, lol.

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5078
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:02 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
WOW You almost never played on Escort lol...I usually play a lot on India too so yeah almost never play on Escort probably that's the reason I only have 1.3SD, lol.  


The only game mode I really like is demo

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5300
Location
Portugal
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:07 pm
m4a1mk3power wrote:
The2009RKO wrote:
WOW You almost never played on Escort lol...I usually play a lot on India too so yeah almost never play on Escort probably that's the reason I only have 1.3SD, lol.  


The only game mode I really like is demo  


Same here.

Sometimes my friends invite me for Annihiliation but I don't really like it, well it would be my 2nd choice but DEMO FTW! Smile

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
Joined
25 Jul 2012
Posts
3583
Location
Slovenia
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:12 pm
I am narp so i like escort and eboat for fwee pwoints

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5078
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:17 pm
XiaoJyun wrote:
I am narp so i like escort and eboat for fwee pwoints  


only reason I've played eboat at all is down to narps like you refusing to change it in match Wink

julienboiz

Rank 3
julienboiz
Joined
18 Aug 2012
Posts
1298
Location
Yo Mamas bedroom Zimbabwe
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:38 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
WOW You almost never played on Escort lol...I usually play a lot on India too so yeah almost never play on Escort probably that's the reason I only have 1.3SD, lol.  


lol same here

xZosime

Rank 5
xZosime
Joined
04 Oct 2012
Posts
6308
Location
Balamb Garden United States
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:41 pm
You should seriously try out escort. Like wow wtf, no game up to that rank in Burning Temple.

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:03 pm
Is the format for this, Hours:Minutes:Seconds or Days:Hours:Minutes or something else?

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:04 pm
I got max 40 match at escort

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: